**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena and Event rewards late [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Rock_161Rock_161 Posts: 13
    It's been more than 20 hrs still no rewards

• MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Still nothing here either
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    Also still waiting. Scored over 800k. Submitted a ticket last night...response was that they are aware of the issue. That was roughly 12 hours ago.
  • lucian81lucian81 Posts: 0
    !!!
  • Walkerz71Walkerz71 Posts: 5
    Still no rewards. This is stupid
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Still no rewards.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Same here still no rewards
    Where is the ranked rewards I did wayvmore than 350k but have not received anything yet.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    same
    same
    Still...
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    Just a quick question, not sure if has been asked before, but what is happening with the Crystal Splash & Crystal Cornucopia arena ranked rewards?
    I passed the milestones to qualify for both arenas, but when i have a look at the completed arenas, rank rewards are now only for the top 35,000 summoners (this is after the latest update)
    Just want to know if this is a bug, or is this the new cutoff going forwards?
    same here
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 52
    Finish all milestones to be eligible for rewards.
  • FinchestoFinchesto Posts: 33
    I sent a ticket too, they said the issue is being looked into but they can't provide a turnaround time
  • Hello, is any reason I didn't get yet my rewards from arena which finish on Monday evening UK time and some rewards from reaching rank rewards in AQ.g01jtxpizib2.jpg
    Any ideas please let me know.
    Thanks.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There are already a bunch of threads about this. Just check them first before creating another one.
    Is people didn'f got their rewarda, you'll have to be patient until its fixed
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    There have been at least 15 threads about the same effin thing.
    Why doesn't anyone use the SEARCH option?
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    still nothing yet
  • Pulkit1991Pulkit1991 Posts: 9
    edited July 2018
    It has been more than 19 hours since I haven't got rank rewards for Crystal Cornucopia arena that ended yesterday . Anyone else?

g6zs1v1hrf1v.jpg
    iowp74j1kev3.jpg
  • CrenCren Posts: 2
    Jup, nothing received yet
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Yeah, we know. There have been at least 15 others that have created the EXACT SAME TOPIC.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Someone's a grouchy pants today.
  • Hello guys i still didnt got the rewards from the crystal splash/cornucopia arenas , anyone else have the same problem ?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Irohr wrote: »
    Someone's a grouchy pants today.

Nah..
    It’s just really annoying to see multiple threads stacked about the exact same thing.
    Over a handful of phc shards no less..
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Search the forum.
    Find the answer.
    Or just look at the first 10 posts to find threads on it.
  • NadaOne7NadaOne7 Posts: 3
    Me too. I've got 744k in Crystal Splash and 381k in the second arena, but still got no rewards.
    Game nick: NADA ONE
  • It's not about a few PHC shards bro....if they are not brought into light these can creep up for 5star shards ...6 star shards or anything for that matter be.. it is better to support than to mock
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    I haven’t gotten anything yet and still waiting.
  • You don't need to read it. Leave your comments for yourself.
This discussion has been closed.