**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Greater Solo Crystals

Why haven't the items inside the Greater Solo Crystal been updated along with the game? Since they came out with Lesser and Greater Crystals the game has advanced a lot. I feel like I am wasting my time opening these crystals. Nobody cares about these rewards unless you're new to the game. Greater Solo Crystals have a "Chance to acquire XP Boosts, Arena Boosts, 3 & 4-Star Signature Stones, 3* Awakening Gems, and T1 Alpha Catalysts!" They should just do away with both the lesser and greater solo crystals they're a waste of time.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They could just update them
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Greater solo crystals I opened like thousands, hardly 1 or 2 t1a I got. Seriously need to update these crystals. Also the XP boosts are literally wastage for level 60 guys. For level 60 guys XP boosts should turn into something worthwhile. Please don't say that you can sell it for 100 gold or so which is a shame.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Greater solo crystals I opened like thousands, hardly 1 or 2 t1a I got. Seriously need to update these crystals. Also the XP boosts are literally wastage for level 60 guys. For level 60 guys XP boosts should turn into something worthwhile. Please don't say that you can sell it for 100 gold or so which is a shame.

Maybe change it to gold boosts lol. Did you spin your crystals? I spun 20 and i got quite a few AGs, including a generic one.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Solo crystals clearly need a revamp.
    Either that, or receive an uncollected version which can give you some useful stuff.
    Maybe a 0.1% chance for a 4* AG? Maybe a T4CC shard crystal? Maybe an energy refill?
    Even a small energy refill would be more useful than a 3star signature stone :smile:

Same could apply to the alliance crystal.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Greater solo crystals are kinda useless for those who get many max sig crystals, which are basically the same thing minus boosts and adding in shards+IIF
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I agree. Those crystals need a revamp, the dropping rates arent any useful.

Also the war victory/losing crystal could be updated. it doesnt make any sense to get a boost for a 3* arena out of those.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    If you're level 60 or uncollected then you don't care about 2 or 3 stars anymore. The only items anyone would really use is from the greater solo crystal the 4* sig stones and T1 alpha catalysts. everything from the lesser solo crystal just collects dust.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Exactly. I am only 4 months into the game, and the rewards from those solo crystals already seem lame. Their value keep decreasing the further you’re into the game.