**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A quick question about the forum.

Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
While browsing my profile on the mobile site, I noticed I've been racking up points. My question is, what do they mean? Are they valuable?

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I wish I could spend mine on something, but sadly no, forum points aren't really worth anything. They are basically a summary of the flags people put on your posts, positive and negative, but most people ignore them.

Some public forums use those points for certain things, but Kabam doesn't. It is just that the forum software they moved to a while ago supported them, and they never turned them off.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Trying to locate the announcement of the new forum in the old forum. Wonderhill closed down and is it (threads on old forum) all lost?

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    winterthur wrote: »
    Trying to locate the announcement of the new forum in the old forum. Wonderhill closed down and is it (threads on old forum) all lost?

I don't know if the content is lost, or the site name simply unresolvable. I assume the former.