**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finished 5.4

Beyond frustrated. I know it’s RNG. I know that no one can do anything. Via rewards for A5.4 I duped OML (again) from the fully formed 5* crystal. Then via the shards a HB dropped. Those are my rewards for A5.4 folks. Retirement is calling...

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I am fully convinced that the RNG is "adjusted" if your last shards obtained are from a major milestone (like fully exploring a chapter in Act 5 or 100% Uncollected EQ). However, return back to normal if get some from something like a duped 4*.

I absolutely refuse to open crystals immediately after completing a map. If anything, I will wait until the next morning to open.

I have absolutely no genuine proof other than my own anecdotal experience of pulling bad champs immediately and getting better champs when I wait.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    my initial act 5 clear i got loki and sentinel
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    my initial act 5 clear i got loki and sentinel

Sentinel is a God Tier champ in some opinions and Loki is a mid tier champ as well. Great pulls for an Act 5 clear. I've seen some silly good pulls after 100% exploration though. I mean really insane stuff. Not saying the theory is fact but just saying the theory is plausible based eyeball tests.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    For completion, I got iron man and cosmic Spidey, I did exploration last week and pulled a ghost rider plus a mystic awakening gem, then saved the shards to open a featured and pulled Masacre. It's all RNG, sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad. Lower your expectations and you will be just fine.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    For completion, I got iron man and cosmic Spidey, I did exploration last week and pulled a ghost rider plus a mystic awakening gem, then saved the shards to open a featured and pulled Masacre. It's all RNG, sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad. Lower your expectations and you will be just fine.

Thank you for pointing out it’s RNG...even though I stated all that in the post.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I explored Uncollected EQ a few days ago and then got a 5* Antman :smile:
    Then yesterday I pulled a 4* Hyperion from a PHC.

I had periods when for over a month, the best pull I've had was Howard or Cyclops, then i had times where I pulled 5* Hype twice in 3 days. It doesn't really matter when you open the crystal. If you're to get a trash champ, you will get it. Same applies for a God-tier.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    edited August 2018
    When I 100% completed Act 5, I got 5* Civil warrior and Karnak . But another day , I just popped 2 FGMCs, I got a 5* Corvus and 3* red hulk. I think all those great champions are coming to you, but not the way we expect.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    My rewards for act 5 were rocket raccoon, and rocket raccoon duped. 🙁
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    My act 5 rewards were colossus and red clops 😞