**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Arena and Event rewards late [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IcsGrec wrote: »
    There have been at least 15 threads about the same effin thing.
    Why doesn't anyone use the SEARCH option?

Show me 15 threads
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Hey Everybody,

To give you all a small update here, it looks like there was an issue that's actually slowing down the distribution of Rank Rewards for a number of events. We're currently working on this, but this might take some time. The Arena rewards are also on this list, but not at the top, so it will have to wait until all of the other events that are backed up have paid out as well.

I'm confused. When my companies online services go down the communication is far more frequent and a lot less vague. Can you please expand on this for us? IT has been over 24 hours for the arena rewards and I am sure longer for your "more important" events. I use quotes not to diminish the priority, but recognize it.
  • BoicotaramBoicotaram Posts: 32
    Still haven't get the rewards from cc and some other events this isn't right 😒
  • Walkerz71Walkerz71 Posts: 5
    Any update for those who still havent got their rewards?
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    We're looking into this right now!

Hey Team K are you guys still looking into it 😥 I am still missing Crystal Cornucopia 1.1 mil no Ranked Rewards yet
  • TJAGSTJAGS Posts: 0
    I put up 184k and didn’t recieve the rank rewards - will this be fixed?
  • Still haven't received my arena rewards from crystal cornucopia, Pls respond
  • Julians98Julians98 Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I don't grind arena much, but when I do, I'd like to get my rewards. In the recent Crystal Cornucopia event, logged ~600k points, with only 350k required for ranked rewards. The arena ended and I didn't receive any ranked rewards. Is anybody else having this problem or am I just missing something?
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    We still haven't received the crystal clash and cornucopia rewards from Sunday grinding yet. Why are they so delayed? When can we expect them? Do we need to update to the latest version to receive them or something?
  • Jayv44_1Jayv44_1 Posts: 4
    Now the end , and still no rank rewards from sunday arenas. Plus no rank rewards on hero use on friday or arena wins .
    How much longer to fix this .
  • Is 3 day event item use on the list of not received rewards. We never got the peak rewards and that ended 2 days ago
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Still waiting on my rank rewards...just want to spend a Crystal for Summoner event...sweet Jesus.
  • 2ndMAN2ndMAN Posts: 3
    put like 2.1 mill. no rewards. saddddd
  • Paakax76Paakax76 Posts: 9
    I still haven't received my rewards
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    They just keep screwing people over at Kabam. First I suffer the IOS overheat and now I get screwed out of arena awards for more important rewards. I’m confused what are the more important rewards that no one is complaining about?
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    So let me understand....it's fine for them to hold us to deadlines in timed events, yet they can't be timely getting us the rewards we've been contractually promised and earned by participating in their event. I mean, when is it too long of a wait? 2 days? 1 week? 1 month? But yeah....we'll get our rewards, so we should just calm down. Frankly, this is a load of garbage. I mean, they're still happy to make money selling units and crystals. That works fine. No problem there. And I guarantee if there WERE a problem with purchases that affected revenue going to Kabam from in game purchases, that would be fixed in the blink of an eye. Just do what the game promises us it will do so we can move on.
  • Ni88anmanNi88anman Posts: 11
    Why have I not received my rewards for the area's for Sunday July 31. I worked hard on them. So I could use the rewards for SA.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    There is an issue with a few Events paying out. They're working on getting them out.
  • MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    Still, haven't received my ranked rewards at the top of the list that is also delaying my rewards from the recent arena rewards.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Ni88anman wrote: »
    Why have I not received my rewards for the area's for Sunday July 31. I worked hard on them. So I could use the rewards for SA.

Sir, you have been... KABAMED!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    That's not what the Post is about.
  • Still not received....what is wrong with kabam @Kabam Miike take the matter serious guys
  • ALCAMIST9ALCAMIST9 Posts: 48
    On Sunday i grinded to almost 500k in cornicopia arena n i still havent recieved my rewards from that why is this i want results i dont wana hear how sorry u are i want my rewards i worked for n some compenstion for this un needed stress
    On Sunday i grinded to almost 500k in cornicopia arena n i still havent recieved my rewards from that why is this i want results i dont wana hear how sorry u are i want my rewards i worked for n some compenstion for this un needed stress
    I still havent got sundays arena rewards n its Wednesday Now all i hear is how sorry Kabam is i dont wanna hear that i wana know when i b compensated for your mishap 678de93kjjkx.jpg
    p6uubxkdpxb5.jpg
    Cuz Kabam has punk ppl off for too long n it needs to stop like grinding to 465k is alot of work to get nothin thats not right kabam
    edited August 2018
    I dont wana hear sorry n bullcrap i wanna know when it wiil be fixed an compensated for this unneeded stress
    qaqy41evpnvb.jpg
    pt46perusn8t.jpg
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    465 will only get you PHC shards or a PHC crystal.. I do however get your point
  • Gh1774Gh1774 Posts: 0
    game name gh1774

i havent receive ani rewards frm the vrystal cornopia event 3vs3. wondering why?
This discussion has been closed.