**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
What is it about her that ppl seem to like about her so much? I have her as a maxed out 4* and shes not as great as ppl claim she is.

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    She absolutely destroys robots with armor shatter, including the sentinels in AQ. With the right synergies, she is one of the hardest hitters in the game too and also an excellent defender.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ummm did u buy an account or something? Why would u max a champ u don’t know about?

Lol i only maxed her as i didnt have any better cosmics to r5 at the time. But thnx for the advice on using her mate :-)
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    One of the Hardest hitters around, Her SP 2 hits like a truck... alone with the 2 second bleeds that go extremely well with Deep Wounds. Speaking of bleeds, she is one of the greatest champions around for longer fights, due to her being able to stack 30 Bleeds permanently. She also has Auto-Block/Auto-Parry that can save your butt if you mess up & start to take a combo, as well as allowing her to be one of the best Alliance War Defenders in the current meta. She is also poison immune. Probably missed something else about her, but this list is too long as is...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Medusa is a great top offense GOD tier Champ. She is ok on defense for people that still dont know how to fight her. She is becoming irrelevant just like Mordo because of people putting her on AW. Now she barely gets a kill.
    Oh, she is also fairly high in Prestige. Extremely hot as well, making her very nice to admire for the majority of male players. :wink:
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    You won’t be regret to max her out. I use her frequently and she did great as a god tier champ.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Medusa is a great top offense GOD tier Champ. She is ok on defense for people that still dont know how to fight her. She is becoming irrelevant just like Mordo because of people putting her on AW. Now she barely gets a kill.

Really, the only Champion that I can think of that counters her is Killmonger & maybe Void. I'd say champs GR, Karnak, Voodoo, Mordo & Falcon, but those Champions have meh damage & are likely to time out against an AW Boss/Mini Boss. It does appear that Heimdall will be a VERY strong counter to Medusa though.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    as the only top champ i got as 5*, im amazed how good she is even unduped, you cant stack a lot of bleed and crits over 4k easily
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Mordo, magik, strange,

Really, the only Champion that I can think of that counters her is Killmonger & maybe Void. I'd say champs GR, Karnak, Voodoo, Mordo & Falcon, but those Champions have meh damage & are likely to time out against an AW Boss/Mini Boss. It does appear that Heimdall will be a VERY strong counter to Medusa though.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    She's a beast for Offense and Defense. Plus, I dig the design. Sindel Realness. ;)
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★

Barely gets a kill? Mate. My fellow Officer put his max 5* sig 60+ Medusa as Main Boss in AW, and she always gets at the very very least 8 Kills...
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    I can't get her armor shatter up without the karnak synergy. Any help with this? I try to get 6 stacks for armor break but they expire too quickly...
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Try launching an Sp1 right after your regular 5 hits combo.
    You can also inflict an 'Armor Shattered' effect with an Sp3.
  • ShadeZero wrote: »
    I can't get her armor shatter up without the karnak synergy. Any help with this? I try to get 6 stacks for armor break but they expire too quickly...

If you play very aggressively like me then do -
    MM
    MM
    MM
    Armor will be shattered

If you play normally, then do -
    MLLM
    MM
    SP1
    OR
    MLLM
    SP1
    MM
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

What tier war you playing in bud? You probably have a unduped verison of her there
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Noob2435 wrote: »

What tier war you playing in bud? You probably have a unduped verison of her there

Says he soloes her with 4 star scarlet witch lol.....Even with insane skills...dont think thats possible without fairly timing out...Definitely not in a tier wer u get a fair idea of her defensive capabilities..if he knew wat a bs an 5 star R5 medusa on node 30 can be...just once...sigh.....
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    ShadeZero wrote: »

You can also try doing sp2 then during the stun do only mediums. MM MM MM during the stun and you can armor shatter before it expires.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Get your S1 charged, do a M-M-S1 combo and viola, shattered armor.