**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finished 5.4

Beyond frustrated. I know it’s RNG. I know that no one can do anything. Via rewards for A5.4 I duped OML (again) from the fully formed 5* crystal. Then via the shards a HB dropped. Those are my rewards for A5.4 folks. Retirement is calling...

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I am fully convinced that the RNG is "adjusted" if your last shards obtained are from a major milestone (like fully exploring a chapter in Act 5 or 100% Uncollected EQ). However, return back to normal if get some from something like a duped 4*.

I absolutely refuse to open crystals immediately after completing a map. If anything, I will wait until the next morning to open.

I have absolutely no genuine proof other than my own anecdotal experience of pulling bad champs immediately and getting better champs when I wait.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    my initial act 5 clear i got loki and sentinel
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    my initial act 5 clear i got loki and sentinel

Sentinel is a God Tier champ in some opinions and Loki is a mid tier champ as well. Great pulls for an Act 5 clear. I've seen some silly good pulls after 100% exploration though. I mean really insane stuff. Not saying the theory is fact but just saying the theory is plausible based eyeball tests.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    For completion, I got iron man and cosmic Spidey, I did exploration last week and pulled a ghost rider plus a mystic awakening gem, then saved the shards to open a featured and pulled Masacre. It's all RNG, sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad. Lower your expectations and you will be just fine.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    For completion, I got iron man and cosmic Spidey, I did exploration last week and pulled a ghost rider plus a mystic awakening gem, then saved the shards to open a featured and pulled Masacre. It's all RNG, sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad. Lower your expectations and you will be just fine.

Thank you for pointing out it’s RNG...even though I stated all that in the post.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I explored Uncollected EQ a few days ago and then got a 5* Antman :smile:
    Then yesterday I pulled a 4* Hyperion from a PHC.

I had periods when for over a month, the best pull I've had was Howard or Cyclops, then i had times where I pulled 5* Hype twice in 3 days. It doesn't really matter when you open the crystal. If you're to get a trash champ, you will get it. Same applies for a God-tier.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    edited August 2018
    When I 100% completed Act 5, I got 5* Civil warrior and Karnak . But another day , I just popped 2 FGMCs, I got a 5* Corvus and 3* red hulk. I think all those great champions are coming to you, but not the way we expect.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    My rewards for act 5 were rocket raccoon, and rocket raccoon duped. 🙁
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    My act 5 rewards were colossus and red clops 😞