**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Issues Investigation

Comments

• prab2112prab2112 Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    IGN - DestinyKill3r
    Redmi Note 5
    Android 7.1.2
    Wifi & Cellular Data
    My champs freezes after i do 1-2 hits. Not able to block . Not able to do a combo. Facing in Story quest, event quests,alliance quest, alliance war.
    Version -19.1
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    IGN: Abstain.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab E
    Android 7.1.1
    Version 19.1
    Arena

After the Update, the game was briefly better, but Grinding the Arena is extremely laggy again. Controls are delayed, Champs move a second or two after pressing buttons. Opponents Evade immediately after Parry (not sure if that's a bug or not). My controls are operating slower than the AI, and the AI operates at normal speed. I really hope something is resolved. It's getting frustrating to play like this every month. I know you're working on it. Just giving feedback. Thanks.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Silenthitman44
    Moto E4
    Wi-Fi

On my alt and my second device black blocks appear around the enemies and nodes, then they turn solid black and then the screen goes nuts and then it crashes.

R9d1ymWl.jpg

it was doing it in 19.0 as well but was rare, since 19.1 it's been happening more frequently.
  • In-game name: 0M3GA R3D
    device and model: Samsung Tab A (2017)/ SM-T380
    Device operating system: Android 7.1.1
    WIFI: Spectrum internet/ 100 mbps
    Game version: both 19.0 and 19.1
    Game mode: All
    Issue description: #1. Lagging- slow performance/ choppy fights during battles.
    #2. Blocking and parry both are not working as intended/ All fights.
    #3. Game "AI" is countering all my attacks in all fights.
    #4. Game screen goes blacking in parts of the game.
    #5. Game closes randomly at anytime.
  • Device: galaxy tab s2 (SM-T815Y)

This games just keeping getting worse and worse, the frustration of putting real money and time into this game is eating me alive.

After about 5 minutes playing it starts blinking everywhere, it start to heat up, and then it just crashes. If I try and get back in it just crashes back again, if your are on any AQ or AW guess what? You lost half of your life.... the crashing just made the game unplayable.
  • phr3akphr3ak Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Phr3ak

Device and Model: HTC U11 Life

Device Operating System: Android 8.0.1

Cellular or WiFi: Both issues persistent across both connection types. TMobile data + Wi-Fi Cox 355Mbit.

Game Version Installed: 19.1

Game Mode: Story, AQ, AW load times horrendous now 3-5 seconds sometimes longer. Phones running hotter than usual around 125F if I scale back CPUs I can get it down to 113F. Doesn't seem to be using bigcores even when forcing the kernel to performance mode. Arena super laggy after about 10 fights , have to pause the game and let the game catch up. New release is consuming more RAM yet running 3x worse. Occasionally will force close and kick me back to home screen with no error message. Arena help request when I'm done fighting takes 3-5 seconds and with each update this value increases. Can logcat while playing if needed.

• vikasjoshi9617vikasjoshi9617 Posts: 49
    edited August 2018
    IGN: ProneBone
    Device: Moto G5+
    WiFi and Cellular with very high speed.

Issues Observed:
    1. Frequent crashing.
    2. Freezing
    3. Lagging on 4GB RAM.
    4. Not asking for rematch from the fight when game crashes.
  • 65i8lurd6ibf.png
    In game name: burpingrainbows
    Device galaxy tab s2 sm-t815y
    Android 7.0

Crashing, heating, annoying, infuriating, much other ings... see the printed screen.
  • n-Game Name: Costcothug
    Device and Model: IPhone 7+
    Device Operating System: 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both.
    Game Version Installed: Up to Date.
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Been getting lag when fighting in arenas. Especially when switching champions. I’ve gotten it on the home screen as well. My major problem is with controllers being unresponsive in all aspects of the game. I’ll be fighting and then as I dash forward my champ just stands there waiting to be hit. I get the same thing when trying to dash back. I do the motion and my champ doesn’t respond and gets hit. Parry seems to be off or not registering as well.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    IGN: Raccoon1987
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Android 7.0
    Wifi (full signal)
    V.19.1

In all game modes:

Champs (still) stop attacking mid-combo (can happen after 1st to 4th hit). Very often the champs seem to miss the parry, they auto-dash forward even though I hold down block.
    The game itself lags sometimes during a fight.

The above bugs are now in the game for almost 1 year... This should be the priority bug fix after the heat trouble (which doesn't affect me)!!!

Yesterday the game froze in AW when I was watching our defense. I went to tap the opp attackers screen. Then I wasn't able to see the opponents' attackers (the 3 champs they took to AW) and suddenly the screen froze. Couldn't do anything except restarting the app.
  • FoRRaDaLoMFoRRaDaLoM Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: FoRRaDaLoM
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A5
    Device Operating System: Android 7
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: No matter where, i have massive slowness and lag. The frame per second drops below 5fps, unplayable.
  • SenzoSenzo Posts: 5
    Senzo90
    LG G5
    Android 7.0
    Wifi
    Event quest and arena
    Game crashes after 1st fight and before the boss i.e twice in 10 mins
    In arena as usual whilst loading 4 nxt fight 2 times since this morning
    All this happened in 30 mins
    In AQ it shows parry whilst ur being ......by ur opponent
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    In-Game Name: LegionDestroyer
    Device and Model: Sony Z5 Duel E6633
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Arena
    Description of the Issue: Sudden closure of game after usual loading time before a fight. I wouldn't see a screen change after the loading time. The game would just close instead. When I re-enter the game I have the fight resume screen come up. It had happen twice now. It has never happened before, I have been playing 3 years now
  • Warrior141Warrior141 Posts: 1
    IGN: GeoffG1981
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Android version 6.0.1
    Game version 854916 (found in settings in game) (downloaded today 1st Aug 2018)
    Wifi
    Issues: Overheats to the point where my phone gets red hot after about 3 or 4 series of fights in arena and then it crashes, its also lagging horrendously after about an hour or two of constant playing to the point where it freezes for about 5-10 seconds. and when it unfreezes I'm already getting hit and in a lot of cases knocked out. Its running hotter than 19.1 did. It probably happens in quests too but I spend most of my time in arenas which is affected by this quite considerably.
  • Cap_Ezio25Cap_Ezio25 Posts: 22
    IGN Cap. Ezio
    Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
    Android 7.0
    Game Version 19.1
    Game started fine, but after some time playing, game becomes laggy and in game contents appears slowly.
  • SenzoSenzo Posts: 5
    i50uji846tlc.png
    Game crashes in middle of fight n i lose.....
  • 3 celulares diferentes
    a mesma situação nos 3. lags, travamentos, reiniciações e perdas de lutas sem nem ter jogado
  • In-Game Name: AcidScar
    Device and Model: ZTE - Z981
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both - metroPCS(TMobile network)
    Game Mode: every part of the game the worse being in AW or AQ
    Description of the Issue: incredible lag, overheating, unresponsive to either defensive or offensive attempts including using specials- unable to chain combos into specials 3/5 times regardless of when they're attempted

Becoming unbearable yours going to lose customers.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Tarzan038
    Android 7.1
    Samsung galaxy
    Wi-Fi and data plan

The last two updates have messed up the game for me, constant lagging, crashing, none of the mechanics of my game are working right. My phone did heat up once, so I haven't done arena in about a week.
  • In-game name: Adn_Shadow
    Device and Model: Moto G5
    Device operating system: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WIFI: Both (Internet 10MB / 4G)
    Game version: 19.1
    Game mode: All
    Issue description: Lagging- slow performance, Blocking and parry both are not working as intended/ All fights,Game screen goes blacking in parts of the game, Game closes randomly at anytime.
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    In-Game Name: yash98
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: all game modes
    Description of the Issue: My issue is the overheating the game causes to my phone, i have a galaxy s8 which is less than a year old and nothing else makes my phone overheat at all, but the instant i go onto the game my phone burns up like crazy.. i even started to get device maintenance warnings from my phones because of the heating issue, i have never before got the warning at all.. the game doesn't lag as much as it use to at the start of 19.0, but it still occasionally has the combat lag spikes too at the most annoying times..
  • Gjeodet1Gjeodet1 Posts: 14
    Gjeodet1
    Ios 11.4.1
    iPhone 7
    Wifi and Cellular data
    Lasted game update

Having trouble blocking, game crashing and the iPhone is overheating again and again! It might be the moment i just quit this game. Super annoying to experience same bullsh again... you guys should announce your company as a failure and just sell it to better and more experienced people!
    edited August 2018
    Darkstar4387
    Moto E4 plus
    Cellular data

Main phone is stuttering and lagging when running the game, in addition to my previous post so having issues on two different devices on both WiFi and cellular data and then it crashes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    IGN: Abstain.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab E
    Android 7.1.1
    Version 19.1
    Arena

After the Update, the game was briefly better, but Grinding the Arena is extremely laggy again. Controls are delayed, Champs move a second or two after pressing buttons. Opponents Evade immediately after Parry (not sure if that's a bug or not). My controls are operating slower than the AI, and the AI operates at normal speed. I really hope something is resolved. It's getting frustrating to play like this every month. I know you're working on it. Just giving feedback. Thanks.

I'm as optimistic as it comes, but I honestly don't know how I'll do EQ this month with the lag. Guys, it's terrible. Really bad. As much as I hate to say it, it's terrible.
  • ken_soldierken_soldier Posts: 3
    IGN: ken-soldier
    Device Model: Moto G5
    Device OS: 7.0
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Mode: Alliance War, Arena 4* basis, Event Quest.
    Description: It automatically crashes. Lot of lagging issues and freezing issues as well.

Please resolve ASAP.
  • ItzBruhItzBruh Posts: 5
    IGN Bruhhuhu
    Samsung galaxy s4 mini
    Android version 4.4.4
    Both data and WiFi
    Game version 19.1
    Game modes: Anything, from event quest to arena to alliance war and quest and sometimes while doing nothing, it happens all the time
    Issue: the game just randomly closes off. I try to start a fight, game crashes and my champion is at half hp. Then I try to do arena, game crashes, streak lost. I do alliance war, the lagg makes it inposibble to even load the fight normally and I of course get my ass kicked. The game crashes almost every 3 minutes, please fix this.
    Silenthitman44
    Moto E4
    Android 7.1.1
    WiFi

hIKcSo9h.jpg

Now this is happening, jezz get it together you guys are having a disastrous last couple of months.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I posted earlier in this thread about my device. But now new issue. Aq map 5 path 8. Match starts with unresponsive control. Not till after I can trigger a special that I regain control but blocking and back dash not working.
This discussion has been closed.