**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena and Event rewards late [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Same for me i never got the crystal splash rank rewards, whats going on?
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    There is another thread and apparently a lot of events never gave out rank rewards and CC & CS are included but lower on the priority list.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Still haven't received rewards. I'm not receiving rank rewards for newer events... They seem to be just piling up.
  • I did not get any rewards, not even my friend. Why? Will we get them?
    i7vs0dh5advy.png
    a7lzkv9d9e0w.png
    tae5j3txzomr.png
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    I´m the online one missing the rank rewards?
    Have reached last milestone but no rank rewards
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Multiple payouts not happening across many events. You are not alone
  • Gh1774Gh1774 Posts: 0
    I still haven’t receive my pic shards for that crystal cornopia 3vx3? Why is tat so ya!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    There should be a stickied announcement at this point.
  • Anyone else besides me not get crystal cornucopia ranked reward or rank information from this past Weekend despite passing the threshold?
  • Mjrpayne1Mjrpayne1 Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Game is still overheating,lagging and crashing but yet they still push out war. No new content should be added until the bugs from over 30 days ago have been fixed. Still waiting on arena payouts from Sunday and it is wednesday. come on
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    WHY DOESNT ANYONE FROM KABAM RESPOND THEY ARE JUST IGNORING THE POSTS! IF THEY GOT AN EMAIL SAYING THEY ARE GETTING A RAISE IM SURE THEY WOULD NOT IGNORE IT! COULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE A DAMN ETA OF THE DAMN CORNUCOPIA REWARDS ITS BEEN MORE THAN 72 HOURS! Wow!
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited August 2018
    Aww Geez
  • mvinceablemvinceable Posts: 33
    I haven’t received the Crystal Cornucopia or Crystal Splash rank rewards yet either (usually get at least the last tier rewards for each).
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    Good afternoon, nothing yet of the Sunday prizes of ours has already entered a new event and nothing of my prizes of domigo I think this wrong poxa you will even let us to see ships and to be without our rewards nosssa kabam so discourages much to play a game so much fun it becomes frustrating for small things we have achieved the goals only we want what is ours for our merit ......
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    5 different events haven’t gotten any rewards for, and all kabam wanna do is put out more **** new events.
    When they can’t even get the basics right, game is getting worse every week.

When **** goes wrong the mods will go into hiding, cause they haven’t a clue what is going on or what to say untill someone tells them what bs to type out in forum
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    And the *** wasn’t even a swear word lol
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Did I really receive a push notification accompanied by in game messages to purchase items from Kabam?! They have not been able to provide the rewards earned by the community or be bothered to communicate with anything other than we are looking into this (for 3 days now) and have the stones to ask for more money.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    Did I really receive a push notification accompanied by in game messages to purchase items from Kabam?! They have not been able to provide the rewards earned by the community or be bothered to communicate with anything other than we are looking into this (for 3 days now) and have the stones to ask for more money.

Their response will be that that stuff is done by desperate teams that apparently are unable/unwilling/or not Allowed to work on other aspects of the game

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Arena Wins are in. They will get to them all eventually.
  • NoFreeRidesNoFreeRides Posts: 8
    Still no rewards ? For any solo events ?
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    its weird how my side account got the rewards lol
    3m and rank 11 lololol
  • Typically, upon meeting the minimum points in Sunday's 24hr arena battles, Crystal Cornucopia and Crystal Splash, I see rank rewards on Monday.
    However, this week I didnt get anything. (And I did meet the minimum points [350,000 -4*/5* & 150,000 2*/3*].
    Have they done away with rank rewards for this 24hr event?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Mods? Any update?

Bueller?

Bueller?
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    JediWulf wrote: »
    Typically, upon meeting the minimum points in Sunday's 24hr arena battles, Crystal Cornucopia and Crystal Splash, I see rank rewards on Monday.
    However, this week I didnt get anything. (And I did meet the minimum points [350,000 -4*/5* & 150,000 2*/3*].
    Have they done away with rank rewards for this 24hr event?

No...it's just the usual K-bam SNAFU. Things are broken, but they aren't vital to revenue, so they'll get fixed...maybe....sometime in the future when they eventually get around to it. Meanwhile...they've put out lots of new stuff for summoners to buy, so you know, go spend those bucks.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Waiting also.. not sure why this issue would take so long.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Did we ever get an answer to this? Still don’t recall ever receiving rank rewards?
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    my goodness we are still waiting for a position on the Sunday arena, that's right, please, let's face it, an information please let's not let's see how it's going to be we're waiting for our Sunday arena prizes please ...
  • Still haven't got previous 3 days Event Completion rewards & another 3 days Event running!!😠
This discussion has been closed.