**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 5 star to rank 4

Now that the t4cc swap is here I can swap my mutant t4cc I don’t have a use for to something I can use.

I have both a 5 star ultron and hulk (both unduped) I can rank but is either worth the rank 4 or should I wait for something better?

My other 5 stars are trash camps like hulk buster and she hulk.

I have completed act 1 if chapter 5 and one to make a run at uncollected soon so really I would need the champ to help with that.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It Not a swap more a gabel and im wuld hold
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    wait and also never use the new trade in feature
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Just wait. Don’t let the resources burn a hole in your pocket (inventory)
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    Thanks for the advice.

I’m just impatient, I’ve been sitting on those mutant t4 for a while because it’s all I ever seem pull but I can never pull a decent mutant 4 or 5 star champ.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Jamie2289 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice.

I’m just impatient, I’ve been sitting on those mutant t4 for a while because it’s all I ever seem pull but I can never pull a decent mutant 4 or 5 star champ.

i know what you mean, any decent mutant 4 stars? nightcrawler is pretty decent for the collector
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    I have a unduped 4 star at 4/40.

I use him for AW defence so I haven’t really used him for questing much