**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Heimdall seriously?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Og vision and iceman worked best for me on him. Took him out with those 2 after throwing my other champs at him for practice
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited August 2018
    The problem is all the champs ppl are saying bc not everyone is a whale or has a sugar parent to provide money to get these champs....i myself dont have medusa 4 or 5 heck not even KM so in a way this will be hard for me but i certainly wont waste my free crystals on something i wont be able to beat 100%.

This game is catering to p2p direction and honestly i aint surprised this is happening but it is pushing f2p players away
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I love how end game users judge people who don’t have all the 6stars they do or five stars to r5or r4. The. Say how easy it is. What makes you think every person even got a Loki, in 5 or 6 stars. Or an ultron. Or whoever. This is incredibly hard much more so that past monthly’s it requires you to have certain characters and if you don’t your burning units.

In no judgemental manner or anything, but if you’re not at a point in the game to have a diverse enough roster to pull various champions for certain matchups then you have no right to expect the hardest difficulty of EQ to be easy, it’s designed for those players at the end game

@Jimbojames23 is spot on.

I remember back when I didn't have as large a roster and couldn't complete Heroic and Master of one of those celebrity events. .. as well as Master (before Uncollected ever came out).

Keep grinding every basic you don't have.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Heimdall sure is tricky but nothing too insane. The Sp2 only becomes unblockable if he gets an armor buff. He gets armor buff when you hit him (either connect or block) so you can taunt him before hitting him so you trigger his sp2 before he gets the armor buff , after that just evade the sp 1, since he doesnt have parry the autoblock isnt bad (he will be a pain in AW though)

Haven't tried the adaptoid

He builds energy so just asking your saying hold your special until 2 then use it and parry him?

No. Sorry if I wasn't clear. When the fight starts, do not attack him until he throws his special 2, this way it wont be unblockable. After that you just parry him and evade sp1.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    The problem is all the champs ppl are saying bc not everyone is a whale or has a sugar parent to provide money to get these champs....i myself dont have medusa 4 or 5 heck not even KM so in a way this will be hard for me but i certainly wont waste my free crystals on something i wont be able to beat 100%.

This game is catering to p2p direction and honestly i aint surprised this is happening but it is pushing f2p players away

medusa isn't the only option for this fight, use your brain and think about different character interactions that would work

In this case any character can off Heimdall, of course some are easier than others, but you don't really need something special to end the fight.
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

medusa isn't the only option for this fight, use your brain and think about different character interactions that would work

Ronan 5* isnt duped and he is the answer to both Red Skull and Adaptoid...not an option for me....next brilliant idea of urs????

In this case any character can off Heimdall, of course some are easier than others, but you don't really need something special to end the fight.

Trust me i know but the champs ppl have named i dont have and certainly dont grind for arenas amymore
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Ronan 5* isnt duped and he is the answer to both Red Skull and Adaptoid...not an option for me....next brilliant idea of urs????

Red Skull is not hard provided you only bait his L1. His L2 is ridiculous and gives me flashbacks to The Collector. His L1 is very Dormmamu-esque. Just keep baiting it and you should be fine. Added bonus is you bring someone with armor break or maybe SL. Corvus works wonderfully but I realize a lot of people don’t have him.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Red Skull is not hard provided you only bait his L1. His L2 is ridiculous and gives me flashbacks to The Collector. His L1 is very Dormmamu-esque. Just keep baiting it and you should be fine. Added bonus is you bring someone with armor break or maybe SL. Corvus works wonderfully but I realize a lot of people don’t have him.

SL would be the choice will bring magik as well since he will have so much nodes haha
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Another suggestion (haven’t tried this one myself yet but I’m going to) is that mordo can block unblockable specials...

This is probably one of the most refreshing responses I’ve read to anything on the forums in a while, personally I love finding really random matchups to tackle things

yeah man, i mean whats the point of having a large roster if you don't use it, read character abilities , you'd be surprised at what some champs can do in match ups like these :smiley:

magik for adaptoid, loki for adaptoid, blade for adatoid, hyperion for adaptoid, mephisto for adaptoid, do you want some more brilliant ideas from me? quit whining

Trust me i know but the champs ppl have named i dont have and certainly dont grind for arenas amymore

Seriously , not to sound like an ****, but any character works, not just the ones people have said. I mean even Khamala or She Hulk
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I haven't started uncollected yet I decide to opt for Netflix and chill with Gwen :wink: lol
    Is the adaptoid poison immune? If not DV would be a good option or if he is then Mordo sp2 should do the trick
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    I haven't started uncollected yet I decide to opt for Netflix and chill with Gwen :wink: lol
    Is the adaptoid poison immune? If not DV would be a good option or if he is then Mordo sp2 should do the trick
    He is posion and bleed imuns becasse hes is robot
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I love how end game users judge people who don’t have all the 6stars they do or five stars to r5or r4. The. Say how easy it is. What makes you think every person even got a Loki, in 5 or 6 stars. Or an ultron. Or whoever. This is incredibly hard much more so that past monthly’s it requires you to have certain characters and if you don’t your burning units.

I don't understand why anyone who would fall back on the excuse that they don't have a strong enough or diverse enough roster, or who doesn't have extremely sharp skills, would be doing the uncollected difficulty within a couple hours of it being released before likely practicing first on master, or seeing any information about it, or benefiting from anyone else developing strategies for it. If you are doing uncollected difficulty now, you deserve everything you're getting, because only people that are extremely confident or explicitly looking for a blind challenge should be plunging into the uncollected map now.

I don't judge people for still progressing in skill and roster, but just like with Uncollected Thanos a while back I do judge people for deliberately jumping straight to the hardest difficulty in the event and then complaining that it is too difficult. That's just dumb.

Exactly what he said. I see posts like this every time a new EQ starts. And honestly, yes Uncollected EQ should be an absolute pita. That is the whole reason they added a new difficulty for the players with a more advanced roster. If you've just become uncollected, you shouldn't expect to just walk through the uncollected eqs with no issues. When I first became uncollected, I could barely complete the eq let alone fully explore. I only started being able to explore it completely when I planned ahead and didn't dive head first into it even though I wanted the resources. I'd hit the master and heroic difficulties first, get used to the mechanics of the new champs and explore that first. Then I'd wait for content creators to spend all their units and come up with tips and tricks to defeat the uncollected bosses. And then I'd go in guns blazing hoping to hell that it all works out. Didn't always work out for me, but I knew when to quit and stop wasting my units and resources too. Its a game all about progression. You'll be able to walk right through it like I can now with some hiccups here and there on the first day. But it will take you some time to get there.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Ah I see.. Thanks for the info.. I'd say Mordo sp2 then
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Dear Kabam,

From an alternative prospective - thank you for creating challenging content. Some of us appreciate a good challenge that can't be walked through.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    https://youtu.be/OJFkxqHCsLc
    Stop whinning boys
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Like most things in this game, you can't get what you want instantly when you need it. You have to plan ahead. A large diverse roster is one of the things that helps players complete content, and you can't just wish up the champion you want when you need it. But you do not have to be a whale or spend tons of money to build up a diverse roster. Basic 4* champs take far less effort to get in the arena than ever and is an easy way to build up a diverse roster. Free to play players can build up 4* rosters for relatively little effort, and contrary to what some people say 4* champs are not redundant in the game. They might be for players with large 5* rosters, but for players complaining they don't have optimal champion choices for new difficult content they are not.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    lmao..it's in master as well..his SP3 basically wipes you out and Red Skull is ridiculous as well
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I agree he's a little cheap because of the abilities on the nodes. I beat him with a 4* Ghost Rider. GR hits light enough not to trigger the buffs and he can regen. The hardest thing was making sure that we would bait right at the beginning of the fight. If he doesn't, he gains power and hits his L3 almost immediately. Once you can get him to bait just avoid the L1 and fight as usual with GR.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    just did uc heimdall.
    he is okay. I actually started to flight without reading his description and died when he had 90%, just a test fight with almost dead ultron. than I started me second shot, and maaan... he had some charges that have him sp3 in a moment. but then I went in with my good hype boi, he melted that heimdall with heavy-sp1 very easy. just someone who won't lose much damage because of armor, and than it's easy.
    also read the node and new champ description, don't be me)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    actually mordo is great in this fights, soul barb does 1k damage per second with all the buffs the bosses has