**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you a solo player looking for a couple of extra rewards?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
Howdy,

I recently quit my alliance and decided to fly solo again. After a little bit, I decided to create an alliance, just to get a few extra awards. I run Map 2 by myself (prestige is currently 4997) and am able to finish it by myself with 30 minute timers... I get at least enough glory for a Glory Crystal every week, and get some extra ISO, gold, loyalty, etc, which helps with the progression a little bit.

Anyway, if you're doing the solo thing as well and want a few extras, but don't want to deal with all of the BS that's involved with dealing with other people in a demanding alliance, shoot me an in-game request.

I don't require LINE, I don't require any minimums... we don't ever even have to talk. The only thing I ask is that you hop into AQ to help get some extra points, whenever you have a few minutes. When we go back to 1 hour timers, it'll help to double up on my path so I can get the boss kill... that's where most of the points are.

My ally tag is IAJSR... hit me up.

\m/

Comments

• SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    I sent a friend request. Happy where I am currently but they are getting hungry for more and I don't have the time so may have to make some moves.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I sent a request from Kingstoncole
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    Sent a request. Sounds like just the thing I need right now.
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    Cheers mate!
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I sent request.
  • HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    Sent Friend Request.
  • USaucey_9USaucey_9 Posts: 1
    Dude this is perfect. Going back to school for 3 months and couldn’t be on call 24/7 for my last alliance. Sending a request.

And awesome alliance name. I am Jack’s raging bile duct...
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Hey old buddy! Looks like you got a good thing going on over there. I just invited one of your new recruits but backed off when I saw who the boss was over there. Good to see you again.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This is a new trend and it will keep expanding
  • Ekst4zyEkst4zy Posts: 9
    Could I join too? I'm relatively new to the game though. My current alliance doesn't do anything :<
  • EdoardoVVVEdoardoVVV Posts: 5
    sent you a friend request
  • Spity68Spity68 Posts: 76
    Cool. Requête envoyée ;)
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I need somewhere just to collect loyalty while on holidays, have requested