**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tech Adaptoid Uncollected harder than the Collector.

LeseLese Posts: 5
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
So how do you kill this guy other than mad skills and or using a lot of units? He has resistance, powergain, unblockable sp1 twice in a row, regens and then when you finally get him to 25% he goes unblockable then regens again. I think for average players this is not worth the reward considering the amount of units I have spent already. I have used Magik, Vision, Yondu and Stark Spidey who can't auto evade him.

Comments

• Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Medusa or ronan
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Done witout revies only use 1 revies and it wher one Red Skull becasse. Didt se and read a node probely
  • LeseLese Posts: 5
    Medusa or ronan

Now I have to Rank a Ronan because I don't have Medusa?
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    U can beat with hype or voodoo too
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    use loki
    thanks for the input, i got Hype and Voodoo. I will give it a shot.
    or blade? hes a villain
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Lese wrote: »
    So how do you kill this guy other than mad skills and or using a lot of units? He has resistance, powergain, unblockable sp1 twice in a row, regens and then when you finally get him to 25% he goes unblockable then regens again. I think for average players this is not worth the reward considering the amount of units I have spent already. I have used Magik, Vision, Yondu and Stark Spidey who can't auto evade him.

Pretty sure uncollected is not designed for the average players... There's a full mode dedicated to them it's called heroic.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Yeah uncollected was released for those players who have “mad skills or pay lots of units” as you say, look at the comparison of rewards compared to the other difficulties.

What I would suggest is doing master before uncollected if you’re seriously struggling, they’ve given the unlock key again this month and the nodes are usually near enough the same so I’d practise a bit more there rather than spending a lot of resources struggling
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He has iron man specials. Super easy to evade. Wait until unstoppable goes away before attacking. Use a power control champ
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    There are 4 types of player in this game

1. Those who got "mad" skills
    2. Those who got "mad" amounts of money
    3. Those who don't have "mad" money or skills
    4. Those who have "mad" money and skills
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    There are 4 types of player in this game

1. Those who got "mad" skills
    2. Those who got "mad" amounts of money
    3. Those who don't have "mad" money or skills
    4. Those have "mad" money and skills

You may want to add the third factor... Mad time or no time.
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Lese wrote: »

Pretty sure uncollected is not designed for the average players... There's a full mode dedicated to them i
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    He has iron man specials. Super easy to evade. Wait until unstoppable goes away before attacking. Use a power control champ

try it and let me know.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If you are doing uc eq you must have done rol before so you should have a 4* Ronan. It's so easy with him
  • I have done it with an un-awakened 5* Hyperion by using 8 revives.. 20% atack boosts+ health, cosmic buff ..
    I think it can also work with..
    Awakened Daredevil
    Awakened Yellowjacket
    Awakened Scarlet Witch
    Awakened Dr Strange
    Awakened or not Red Hulk
    max rank all. with a buff for crits or power gain.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    I love the chumps on this thread acting like the fight wasn't hard.

Please shut the **** up.

I beat the content too, but it was hard. The AI forces you to cold intercept which is a very hard skill to master. The power gain and unstoppable are annoying but the real test is when he drops under 25%. Maybe instead of belittling everyone trying to prove how big your MCOC **** is (we all know it's small) maybe you should provide some advice or tips or anything other than vitriol.

This community is toxic to the core sometimes.

Magik. No deaths. Intercept wall bounce. No problem. Call me a "chump" but it wasn't tough with the right champ.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

Please shut the **** up.

I beat the content too, but it was hard. The AI forces you to cold intercept which is a very hard skill to master. The power gain and unstoppable are annoying but the real test is when he drops under 25%. Maybe instead of belittling everyone trying to prove how big your MCOC **** is (we all know it's small) maybe you should provide some advice or tips or anything other than vitriol.

Magik. No deaths. Intercept wall bounce. No problem. Call me a "chump" but it wasn't tough with the right champ.

Okay chump.

LoL get on my level dude. If the fight is hard for u to do then just give up don't hate on people who are good 😂

Please shut the **** up.

Okay chump.

lol ur mad cause ur bad
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

Please shut the **** up.

Okay chump.

lol ur mad cause ur bad

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. It works for Internet cowards like you.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    *grabs popcorn*
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

Please shut the **** up.

Okay chump.

lol ur mad cause ur bad

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. It works for Internet cowards like you.

lol git gud
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I may have to bring out my maxed DD for this..I beat him one for round with Stark but it was still a b****
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Well that sounds hellish. Guess I’m not doing Uncollected mode this month 😔
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Apparently people having no issues with the adaptoid are luckier than me. Just as he throws his S1, I get a slight freeze/lag in the game and it will not register my evade. So far happened on all 5 of my champs. Will revive and try again and see if the same thing happens.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »

Please shut the **** up.

Maybe instead of whining about challenges people should practice the game and get better?

You lie out of your teeth dude, it’s so ridiculous.

Bet you beat it with 1 hand whilst cooking food too? I mean that sounds real for you