**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's up with medium attacks?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Specifically any character that does a high kick like Electro or Wolvie? They slowly float down to the ground now. Kinda throws off timing and looks ridiculous.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Specifically any character that does a high kick like Electro or Wolvie? They slowly float down to the ground now. Kinda throws off timing and looks ridiculous.

Yeah, you can also parry or dex them when they end a combo.

I made a topic about it months ago, and it never got addressed.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah but they changed it so that you can instantly launch a special, before if you tapped the button too early the medium wouldn't connect and the opponent could recover from the previous light and block the special attack
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Months ago? Weird, I only noticed it starting today
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Yeah but they changed it so that you can instantly launch a special, before if you tapped the button too early the medium wouldn't connect and the opponent could recover from the previous light and block the special attack

Gotcha, so this is the fix for that problem. I guess it's good then?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Months ago? Weird, I only noticed it starting today

We may be talking about something different.

You mean the medium jump kick at the end of a.combo that looks like a Double Dragon jump kick?

47urc8y91iv6.png
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    New "smoother" landing animation, for the peeps that do a high kick I guess. Didn't notice it with Iron Fist tho
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I parry people mid combo all the time. Thumb speed baby, thumb speed.