**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's up with medium attacks?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Specifically any character that does a high kick like Electro or Wolvie? They slowly float down to the ground now. Kinda throws off timing and looks ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Specifically any character that does a high kick like Electro or Wolvie? They slowly float down to the ground now. Kinda throws off timing and looks ridiculous.

Yeah, you can also parry or dex them when they end a combo.

I made a topic about it months ago, and it never got addressed.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah but they changed it so that you can instantly launch a special, before if you tapped the button too early the medium wouldn't connect and the opponent could recover from the previous light and block the special attack
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Months ago? Weird, I only noticed it starting today
  • Options
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Yeah but they changed it so that you can instantly launch a special, before if you tapped the button too early the medium wouldn't connect and the opponent could recover from the previous light and block the special attack

Gotcha, so this is the fix for that problem. I guess it's good then?
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Months ago? Weird, I only noticed it starting today

We may be talking about something different.

You mean the medium jump kick at the end of a.combo that looks like a Double Dragon jump kick?

47urc8y91iv6.png
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    New "smoother" landing animation, for the peeps that do a high kick I guess. Didn't notice it with Iron Fist tho
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I parry people mid combo all the time. Thumb speed baby, thumb speed.