**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

android lags/crahses/connection faillure/ specials not triggering and gets parried and season 3

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
so the season has been delayed to fix iphones problems cuz it's affecting competetive in the contest i get it but why are we getting a crazy boost of bugs in 19.1 ' (android users) i have contacted many android users and they have the same things ..
please take time to fix android experience this is becoming rediculous .. i have been playing this game for more than 3 years and in all that time you've never done anything to enchance user experience in fact we are getting more and more bugs

Comments

• CromCrom Posts: 27
    Since this morning the game has crashed and rebooted 3 times. Once the graphics all freaked out and the game sent feedback.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    the game laggs like crazy you can't even parry .. at the start of the fight parry gets ignored and i get comboed there is no more we can say we always had bugs we try to live with them but this
    this is too much to play with