**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You dont need god tiers.

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
You seriously need to know how to play the game. And go back to the drawing bord

grv7fngi6fub.jpeg

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/93ug1w/ronan_even_non_god_tier_have_god_moments/

easily doable with a 3* ronan, just gona take a much longer time.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Or, you know... Voodoo.
    Waaaay less hits needed as well.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Or, you know... Voodoo.

@Bapoi
    u can use any character that works well vs characters with buffs.

AND ronan=infinite chain stun, theres no way u can mes that up.
    as for voodoo u gota wait out the poison. besides these are uncollected difficulty. i made 100% sure i chain locked them with stun for 100% garanteed kill.

also voodoo is labeled as a god tier.

also seeing post like those goes to show some pople dont know what they are doing

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/86307/uncollected-heimdall-seriously/p1
    edited August 2018
    Or, you know... Voodoo.

@Bapoi
    u can use any character that works well vs characters with buffs.

AND ronan=infinite chain stun, theres no way u can mes that up.
    as for voodoo u gota wait out the poison. besides these are uncollected difficulty. i made 100% sure i chain locked them with stun for 100% garanteed kill.

also voodoo is labeled as a god tier.

also seeing post like those goes to show some pople dont know what they are doing

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/86307/uncollected-heimdall-seriously/p1

I stated that there are many options besides Ronan as everyone and their sister seems to now state that he is the way to go.
    I don’t have Ronan. Many won’t as they never pulled him as 5* several times, or haven’t awakened their RoL version, or even ranked their 3* for that matter.

Sure, ranking that one and then going in might work. But most people will not do that given the insane tediousness of it.

I absolutely agree that most any champ will do. Hell, even IP or Antman can.

It’s not all Ronan. Far from it.
    As for the Adaptoid, Magik rocks. And 99% of those in these quests have her, duped or no.
    Also a more than valid option.

This whole god tier list has been and always will be a pain in the ass measurement stick. God tier is what works for you and what works on a champ.
    Not what an annoying youtuber deems worthy of it.

i agre to an extent, but u can easily do it with a 2/3* ronan who will make the fight just as easy but only longer.
    there shouldnt be a problem fully upgrading a 3* ronan lol.

you can do what you want, but the SHEER crying in this game is beyong believe, remember dorky dave iceman? people said that was to hard lol.

also if its to tediousness then that on you, cant wait to see those type of people to even go into a LoL fight.
    2* ronand below
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/510058#Comment_510058
    @Fixxx yes certain event cont be tough but bringing the right champs can work..

also tiers exist in the game. i would never bring ronan to aw. and meta nowadays are charaters who can perform at highest and most effective way, Ronan just 1 of the best champ that works here for this scenario.

@Bapoi
    thats fine, thats all on u dude. how is it wasted content? it was ment to be hard,long and challenging. the rewards are pretty good. and oufcourse its targeted to end game players.

Also tiers exist becase theres champs that are better than others, but i woul;d never R5 a 5* ronan when theres better cosmics like hyperion and medusa.

modes like aw exist and people want best champs for it. Blade + gr danger sense is just an incrediably powerful synergy and he has on demand regen,
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I used 3* Ronan after getting mad and ranting about it but his chain stun worked like a charm don't be like me use your 3* Ronan now. Just don't get hit.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I agree with Bapoi, LOL is such a waste. The rewards are quite mediocre for the effort at this point. And the fights are soooo boring.
    edited August 2018
    Maidril wrote: »
    I agree with Bapoi, LOL is such a waste. The rewards are quite mediocre for the effort at this point. And the fights are soooo boring.

There was a time when T4b was costing $100$

u do know LoL has been int he game for a Long time? i Remember when RoL came out and that took hours to beat.

u can wait till we get R5 6* in the game and LoL will be easy for sure.

just wait till LoL2 comes out and it comes with best rewards. then u can wait 2-3 years then beat LoL2 when rewards have moved on to other things.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    nice
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    T4b wasn’t $100 when LOL came out. And the rewards from it are good. But not worth the time or unit cost given other content that takes far less for comparable rewards.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Mordo could prolly do a lot of damage too with soul barb 🤷🏽‍♂️
    edited August 2018
    Maidril wrote: »
    T4b wasn’t $100 when LOL came out. And the rewards from it are good. But not worth the time or unit cost given other content that takes far less for comparable rewards.

thats cause in time, they released modes like uncollected and 5* shards was much easier to get.

i garantee u when LoL2 comes out and it had a 6* generic gem and abunch 6* shards people will go after it.

i ment to say some things are priced whenever they came out. T4B was saught after item.

Remember this 4th of july 2018 deal? 15,000 T5B SHARDS . sooner or later we will have deals for full t5b
    and eventually T5 clas cats.

u see that 4* crystal that cost 2500 units? those was 1 of the first deals came out when they game was released and people was buying those.

take a look at value black friday 2016
    100$ for a 4* GENERIC gem. and now u can get 4* generic gem CHEAP.
    50$ for t4c crystal
    30$ for a 4* star crystal

deals at the time release like these what they are valued
    but right now i wouldnt pay for any of those deals if released today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jySTBMTfb68
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I don't have Majik, DV, or Ronan. Who would you recommend? Maybe Hulk sp 1 and do it as long as you can keep it up? I haven't found the right champs to use yet.

I tried to stun lock him with Hype sp 2 but couldn't quite get to sp 2 fast enough.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    @crystaldsmith use 3*/2* ronan
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @Afrid I only have a 2* I think. I'll give it a try. Thank you
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2018
    @Afrid I only have a 2* I think. I'll give it a try. Thank you

The fight will be longer the a 2*.but once you get to a sp1 you can stun lock him for the rest of the fight if Rona in duped.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Oh cool now take him in to LOL and clear it....oh wait .

I have YouTube as well, Oh while your at it why don't let us all know we can use Loki to easily beat act 5 Ultron.