**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When 5* Ghost Rider will be coming in Arena or any feature crystal or somewhere to get him easily

I need him so badly for the Kabam Holy Trinity :smile: Sparky 5* - Blade 5* - Missing (GR 5*) only...

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What about 4* GR? Do you have one? It may be easier to get a 4* than a 5* if you don't have one already. Plus 5* featureds usually have the newer champions+some trash+ok champs+the rare god tier. So it may be a while before GR gets in a featured 5* crystal
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    I only have 3* GR... well i will be happy for a 4* but i want my 5* GR... Kabam give me some luck..
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I got a four star crystal and a five star crystal, opened back to back and I got GR on both of them. So I'll throw you some of my luck if you throw me some of yours so I can get 4* Blade...or GP at least, I have a 4* awakening skill gem that I'm itching to use but they only one that would be worth it is Thor Ragnarok but I'm ehh about it, rather wait for Blade or GP. :)
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    He is in the featured five star Krystle right now. I hope into the other day and got a Hyperion out of it, it was a Dupe so I was happy. But I was going for GR too So I guess I’ll have to try again. LOL
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    Featured Crystal 15K i dont like it, it gave worst champs i have 5* Falcon, Cyclops and Daredevil Netflix i hate all 3 of them