**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I finally did it!

It took 2417 hits with a r2 2* Ronan but I finally beat the uncollected adaptoid. Thanks to everyone who told me to use him.vs8q57jnh4os.png

Comments

• ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Wow!! How long did that take you?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    About 20-30 minutes. Never doing that again!

Oh my gosh... That combo count :D Congrats though! Well earned if you have the patience.
  • dang thats impressive. +respect
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Holy **** that's crazy. Congrats lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Is that even possible with a 2*?
    surely the regen would be too much for the low damage to deal with
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Is that even possible with a 2*?
    surely the regen would be too much for the low damage to deal with

Rona danmged we be stonger for every buff one Them. So Not ryl.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Are you Mvinceable??
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Should've filmed the fight, that would be something to see, solid work you have amazing patience to accomplish that.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I’m ok with this as a new thread. It should be in bold text, and stickied if possible. Well done 👍
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Wouldn't say that's a reasonable Fight to expect people to do for EQ, but grats either way.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Wouldn't say that's a reasonable Fight to expect people to do for EQ, but grats either way.

Have you tried using a Ronan?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Wow
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Mad props i dont care qhat anyone else say u beat the uncollected adaptoid with a 2 star man that some skill im happy i can solo rol ws now with a r5 4 star lol
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I believe the highest combo posted on the forums to date was only 600-700-ish, so congrats!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    B)B)B)
    So, you basically chain stun the whole fight?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    What sig is your Ronan?
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    You got gud lol, congrax on the patient achievement
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Get this guy a "Will of Adamantium" title because they deserve it.
  • How do u out damage the vigor I tried with a 3* 3/30 and got to 2500 hits with him still full hp