**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena and Event rewards late [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FinchestoFinchesto Posts: 33
    It's not even about the payout, the communication is bad.

The only thing we were told is that they are working on it and it's not on their priority list.

They should at least update us, especially via email in-game
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    edited August 2018
    No rewards , overheating , power drain , adding new content to a unsable game. Looks like the beta testing failed to report the latest bugs (issues) in the recent update. A great start of the month . I expect to see more unit offers until these bugs(issues) are fixed
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yeah you have been kabamed
  • Not only me! Around 300+ players I know playing this game no one got the rewards yet!!
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Hey
    Just wondering if all the players didn't receive the reward from Sunday arena or is it just me?

If it's just me how can I claim my rewards?

Thanks
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    Please Kabam, i want my rewards update something, i already created a ticket but i did not get my rewards yet!!!!!!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I didn't either. No announcement, no update.
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    We need some answers about what’s is going on with this problem, over 4 days now and still not an update about when or if this is gonna be fixed?

We need to know about the arena’s that will be finishing today, is it gonna happen again are we going to miss out on more rewards because your staff have no clue what is going on!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Not only me! Around 300+ players I know playing this game no one got the rewards yet!!

that seems like an exaggeration
  • Ni88anmanNi88anman Posts: 11
    Dear Kabam.
    I have not received all my rewards for July 31 arena’s. I need them for SA. Can you please let me know something???
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    They have commented on this several times. Nobody is getting them, they know, it is not their priority right now, they do not provide updates. To be fair to them developers are not usually good communicators and probably do not give them updates. On the other hand I don't think it would kill them to pop up every so often and just say there is no update either.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    I also have had support attempt to close my ticket two times without any resolution to the issue.
  • Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    I'm still yet to receive many of the rewards after crystal cornucopia including rank rewards from Level up event where I scored around 92K and from mystic arena battle, Hero use, etc. Only rewards I got are the rank rewards of Arena wins. Is it just me or many are facing this issue? I got to know about the Monday arena's but solo events too?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are still working on this issue so please hang in there a bit longer. Apologies for the extended delay! When we have any updates or more info to share, we'll update this thread.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Sounds like some effing compensation better be coming
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are still working on this issue so please hang in there a bit longer. Apologies for the extended delay! When we have any updates or more info to share, we'll update this thread.

Does this go for all delayed rewards or just the Arenas from Sunday?
  • ALCAMIST9ALCAMIST9 Posts: 48
    So i like to know Kabam y hasnt rewards been given for last sunday cornicopia ?
    Or is it just punk them for the rewards n have support tell us bull **** that its bein dealt with n nothin is Not a way to treat ppl that spend money wit ur company

• Boa tarde eu também ainda não recebi nada,e pelo que vi não vai ter.....
  • WentolWentol Posts: 3
    I did not get the awards. Is this a jokettvimupbcylt.jpg
  • Ok, three days and no rank rewards? I fine with a small delay buts that’s pushing it. We all know it takes a good amount of time invested to run up the points in these events. I know it’s a small reward but would not have done the time just for the hell of it. Can we please take care of this?
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    Sunday arena yet no information how so can not we forget how our performance may have been in vain ....?
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    The next question is will there be rewards for the arenas that just finished today?
    and about the rewards of this last domigo of the arena of crystals how will that be?
    Lordwoot wrote: »
    I never received any rank rewards from crystal cornucopia or crystal splash. Anyone else have this issue? Game has been restarted & still not resolved

eu tambem não ainda estou aguardando espero que nao desvalorize nossa meta alcançada
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 66
    Is it just me or is anyone else still waiting on rewards from both the Sunday arena? I just got rewards from Monday’s 3 star ant man arena but nothing yet from Sunday’s
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited August 2018
    Mastiffman wrote: »
    Is it just me or is anyone else still waiting on rewards from both the Sunday arena? I just got rewards from Monday’s 3 star ant man arena but nothing yet from Sunday’s

Pretty sure it is not just you but EVERYONE who has posted in this thread.

And yes I agree it is ridiculous I got my 4* Gladiator Hulk today but no corn or splash loot.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    WingTSE wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra come on guys quit ignoring everyone and give us some type of response. We grounded hard on these evens, some moreso than others.

Kabam posted a response literally 10 posts above yours.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    @Kabam Miike what’s happening here? We’re all still waiting :(
This discussion has been closed.