**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When does this stop?

Ok so we got the parry mastery,
they released stun immune nodes,
but atleast the parry still worked in reducing damage, we could stun enemy specials,
They removed that too. We were fine with it.
We got 5 hit combos, they released autoblock, with parry. We were fine with that too.
They released evade champs, then they released true strike to counter evade champs, we were fine that too.
But how can they play around with dexterity? They are forcing us to take damage. And I hear no one voicing their opinions? It's not that the uncollected is tough or something like that. I'm just asking where does this end?

First they made medusa who could auto block with 3 furies, then modok with the shield, thor rags with intercept auto block, imiw with auto block on armored.

Heimdall is the start of something much worse, all of the above characters you can atleast evade their specials, not with evade champs but with skill. Now they're taking that away. Try picturing champs like Heimdall in LoL 2.0 where you have to take damage from their l2s or such. That won't be a pretty picture.

So back to my title, where does this stop?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    but atleast the parry still worked in reducing damage, we could stun enemy specials,
    We got 5 hit combos, they released autoblock, with parry. We were fine with that too.
    They released evade champs, then they released true strike to counter evade champs, we were fine that too.
    But how can they play around with dexterity? They are forcing us to take damage. And I hear no one voicing their opinions? It's not that the uncollected is tough or something like that. I'm just asking where does this end?

First they made medusa who could auto block with 3 furies, then modok with the shield, thor rags with intercept auto block, imiw with auto block on armored.

Heimdall is the start of something much worse, all of the above characters you can atleast evade their specials, not with evade champs but with skill. Now they're taking that away. Try picturing champs like Heimdall in LoL 2.0 where you have to take damage from their l2s or such. That won't be a pretty picture.

Heimdall wasnt that bad to me the one that I had trouble with was that Hydra Adaptoid that was a pain
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

Heimdall wasnt that bad to me the one that I had trouble with was that Hydra Adaptoid that was a pain

Again, I'm not having problems fighting him, I have a pretty beefy account and my r4 5* dr voodoo puts him to dust, I'm talking about us not being able to even Dexterity the special, that's with skill, not everybody can do that
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Can’t Nightcrawler and vulture evade him because they have basically dexterity in their abilities???

It’s not technically evasion and it isn’t dexterity either

Again, I'm not having problems fighting him, I have a pretty beefy account and my r4 5* dr voodoo puts him to dust, I'm talking about us not being able to even Dexterity the special, that's with skill, not everybody can do that

True that but if they dont know how to Dex properly then they have no business in labyrinth of legends
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I assume this is a rhetorical question - because I'm fairly certain you know the answer is: never.
    Lol you saw Heimdall's abilities? You can't evade or Dex his sp2 when under true strike.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited August 2018
    It just a way for our rosters to never be sufficent and have to continue to pay them for the new champs that will come around that can counter all these new abilities. Frustrating as the customer but great business plan for Kabam.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Heimdall is easy!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    AA Can shot Down he trus stirke so AA Can evade he sp2 whe he hav put nex one. And AA need dups
    Kossukose wrote: »
    Heimdall is easy!
    Gamer wrote: »
    AA Can shot Down he trus stirke so AA Can evade he sp2 whe he hav put nex one. And AA need dups

Again, I know Heimdall is easy, that's not the problem here, please read my post about not being able to evade correctly?
    Heimdall is easy!

Again, I know Heimdall is easy, that's not the problem here, please read my post about not being able to evade correctly?

Tank him with Luke Cage
    Heimdall is easy!

Tank him with Luke Cage

Omg!!! Does no one read correctly? I one shot him with my r4 5* voodoo.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Wait till Heimdall is in war defence on armour node
    What about unblockable l2?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You can avoid most of the sp2 and just block the projectile. The entire special isn’t unblockable.

I do see your point, but they will always try to find new ways to have us take unavoidable damage and try to push people to spend. So the answer to your question, never.
    Well redskull damages you if you hit his block so defender right there
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    It's either everyone is missing his point and it's going way over yours heads OR you guys are just trolling.

He doesn't care how to beat him, his point was the Evade cancel mechanic. Void, Domino, Sentinal (I think Science) and now Heimdall. Kabam keep doing this to us. Introducing new ways to make defenders harder.

By taking away the ability to evade is honestly EA levels of scum when it comes to how important it is to the game.

His point was at some point Kabam will keep doing this more and more with new champs over and over. We complain about Auto Block so they release new champs with skilled to get past it. We complain about not being able to evade? Give it some months for a better counter than we have now to come about.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    It's getting a tad bit rediculous at this point
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I agree. Masteries should not be messed with what so ever. They are a game mechanic that we spend units/gold on and use precious mastery points on.

They will start slowly taking them all away and then add in the new masteries. Which are exactly the same, but cannot be cancelled out by other abilities and cost 10 carb cores for each level.
    Saiyan wrote: »
    It's either everyone is missing his point and it's going way over yours heads OR you guys are just trolling.

He doesn't care how to beat him, his point was the Evade cancel mechanic. Void, Domino, Sentinal (I think Science) and now Heimdall. Kabam keep doing this to us. Introducing new ways to make defenders harder.

By taking away the ability to evade is honestly EA levels of scum when it comes to how important it is to the game.

His point was at some point Kabam will keep doing this more and more with new champs over and over. We complain about Auto Block so they release new champs with skilled to get past it. We complain about not being able to evade? Give it some months for a better counter than we have now to come about.
    People are just itching to tell someone to git gud when they see posts like this. But I get what you mean.

Heimdall is easy but his abilities also reveals what the devs intend for this game's future which is basically to neuter dex for the sake of "challenge". I don't like it because then damage really does become unavoidable.

Thank you and thank you too, finally someone got my point. You can't just change the basic game mechanics like this. Factor of luck should not interfere with skill, I should not be thinking twice when I'm evading a special with Dex that I might get clipped.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Heimdall’s special 2 is ridiculous, you can’t evade it and you can’t block it when he has armour which is pretty much all the time

I bet a future champ will counter him.....
    Saiyan wrote: »

People are just itching to tell someone to git gud when they see posts like this. But I get what you mean.

Heimdall is easy but his abilities also reveals what the devs intend for this game's future which is basically to neuter dex for the sake of "challenge". I don't like it because then damage really does become unavoidable.

Thank you and thank you too, finally someone got my point. You can't just change the basic game mechanics like this. Factor of luck should not interfere with skill, I should not be thinking twice when I'm evading a special with Dex that I might get clipped.

Ah I see what you mean now yeah it is bs but Kabam don't care it makes them 💰
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Honestly, never. So long as the game exists, the developers are going to keep adding counters to existing abilities and even tactics, and then counters to those counters, and so on. They aren't going to create a "safe haven" where, if you just learn to do this thing well, all future content will fall to that set of abilities and tactics.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Heimdall’s special 2 is ridiculous, you can’t evade it and you can’t block it when he has armour which is pretty much all the time

Roll up! Roll up! Get your champ with inbuilt dexterity that can ignore true strike abilities for the small price of your dignity and re-mortgaging your house
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Roll up! Roll up! Get your champ with inbuilt dexterity that can ignore true strike abilities for the small price of your dignity and re-mortgaging your house

There are some champs with this ability in the game already (Vulture, Nightcrawler, SS)
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I don’t mind a few true strike champs here and there but every month it seems lately a new true strike champion is introduced. Making any of the older defenders useless. Spider-Man and NIght Crawler will soon be useless as a defender because everyone will have true strike champions. It’s bad enough older champs are left out of attack teams and now they will have to be left out of defense as well.
    I don’t mind a few true strike champs here and there but every month it seems lately a new true strike champion is introduced. Making any of the older defenders useless. Spider-Man and NIght Crawler will soon be useless as a defender because everyone will have true strike champions. It’s bad enough older champs are left out of attack teams and now they will have to be left out of defense as well.

Again, this is not about defense, but about attack, even with all these true strike champs, you could always evade using dexterity, but not from now on moving forward.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

There are some champs with this ability in the game already (Vulture, Nightcrawler, SS)

They can’t ignore heimdall’s True strike though can they?
This discussion has been closed.