**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master/ Uncollected ADAPTOID [SERIOUSLY?!]

Comments

• shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    I’m in the middle ground on this one. I was able to one shot him a few times with blade, a couple times I went through my whole team. To me he’s mainly annoying because of the clunky iron man AI, slightly defensive so it’s hard to get a flow with intercepting.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    BlaZeN wrote: »
    My Morningstar tore him up. Red skull on the other hand was a bit more challenging.

Red Skull is easy if u have Quake.
  • BlaZeN wrote: »
    My Morningstar tore him up. Red skull on the other hand was a bit more challenging.

Red Skull is easy kill if you have any bleeding or bleeding + poison champions. I finished him in one fight with Archangel 4* rank 5.50 , so it's not hard. Can be done with other bleeders also.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Only tried master level so far and the adaptoid is ridiculously overpowered for this level. I always complete master 100% fairly easy and often do uncollected 100% but this was crazy. Cannot imagine how hard uncollected is. Since the thanos event which I did 100% uncollected the quests seem to get harder each month. Normally it's just uncollected I notice this in, but it's definitely in master this time
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    edited August 2018
    BlaZeN wrote: »

Red Skull is easy kill if you have any bleeding or bleeding + poison champions. I finished him in one fight with Archangel 4* rank 5.50 , so it's not hard. Can be done with other bleeders also.

Red skull has bleed immune node in uncollected
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    Hmmmm blade Medusa or even nebula with stores charges can save you your visa dude.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/-qs9o-elleQ

No idea what the OP is talking about.

Before everyone goes on about "Of course it's easy for you, you have a 5* R5 Magik. He really isn't hard even without Magik or so called 'X' Champ that's required."
  • xNig wrote: »

Before everyone goes on about "Of course it's easy for you, you have a 5* R5 Magik. He really isn't hard even without Magik or so called 'X' Champ that's required."

I am not a fool about what I saw regarding that power bar of yours gaining energy.. and yes Magik as a5* is powerfull.
    Red skull and the adaptoid are both alot harder at master level than normal master levels. That's coming from a player who does them 100% no problem and has done most uncollected 100%
    It wouldn't be the first time kabam have made monthly event bosses to difficult then admitted their mistake and toned them down
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

I am not a fool about what I saw regarding that power bar of yours gaining energy.. and yes Magik as a5* is powerfull.

It’s also maxed out, people who are not finished with act 5 can’t get that.
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    xNig wrote: »

How many points in MD do you have?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Ronin
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    How easy is the stun infinite with a 3* Ronan?
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited August 2018
    killed uncollected adaptoid with magik 5* r4 in one try. did not expected that will do it in first try. with MD magik gained power so quickly that it was easy to hit adaptoid
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Not for nothing but trash ass Loki destroys Adaptoid...just put on the curse and reap all the buffs he gets, heavy or spam L1 to re-apply curse. No revives needed. or a 2* ronan.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    A2* ronan can do
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Red Skull was easy with Magik for me.. probably for any decent champ really..bait him to use his SP1 and immediately attack until his special reaches one again..repeat the process as you hold yours until you reach SP3..all it took for me was to use two SP3 with Magik to beat him..this was on master level btw
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I tries the uncollected fight with
    4* 4/40 Proxima (awakened)
    4* 4/40 Cap IW (Awakened)

Failed miserably both times...lol
    Gonna try my Magik tomorrow. She's only 5* 2/35 (unawakened) though so we'll see how it goes...
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    I tries the uncollected fight with

Gonna try my Magik tomorrow. She's only 5* 2/35 (unawakened) though so we'll see how it goes...

Just take a ronan if u are struggling. Thats all u need to do
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    How easy is the stun infinite with a 3* Ronan?

Pretty Easy.....Sleepwalk fight honestly....Try it out u will be surprised how it is....
  • After many tests in master, I found that Ronan is the only one to finish fast and sure. Others are fine but with him as long as you get that parry all the time and the special 1 ready is relaxing.
    However your mastery has to be strong like parry, block, petrify, etc.. in order to prolong that stun from parry.
    You can also improve Ronan by making a team around him to do more damage because (if is awakened as mine, 4* or 5*) every buff the enemy has- more damage he delivers.
    Ronan with Hulk/ Iron Man +115 Critical Rating and with Gamora/ Black Bolt + 115 Critical Damage Rating & you have a for example (my)..
    5* Ronan (awakened sig 46) at rank 2 lvl 35 :smile:
    p.i 4318
    health 12.356
    attack 1000

Can do damage per hit 3.5k and specials go over 9000 :smirk: with synergy. Alone, damage below 3k and specials maybe hits over 9000 (didn't tried yet).
  • How easy is the stun infinite with a 3* Ronan?

As long as your mastery is strong in utility for stun and parry and petrify.
  • Sweatlip wrote: »
    A2* ronan can do

Yes it can be done but 9 minutes & nearly 400 hits.. as I saw on YouTube.
  • I tries the uncollected fight with

Magik works.. but if you have a Ronan awakened, give it a try.
  • Hmmmm blade Medusa or even nebula with stores charges can save you your visa dude.

I tried Nebula.. Medusa- Not a huge impact. Blade I have but dies fast.. Not my favorite even If I have him at rank 5 awakened..
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Hmmmm blade Medusa or even nebula with stores charges can save you your visa dude.

I tried Nebula.. Medusa- Not a huge impact. Blade I have but dies fast.. Not my favorite even If I have him at rank 5 awakened..

do you realize that medusa shuts down all his abilities right? shattered armor and bye bye to regen and power gain
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Is this still a thing?

Anyone attempting master/uncollected should have at least a 2* duped Ronan.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    I am not uncollected to speak about it but on master it took me about 250 hits with a 3* 2/20 Ronan, after de first sp 1 you throw with Ronan the fight is over