**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blockbuster War Machine

So, I want to do the quest thing for a 5* cinematic shard. But then I saw the third quest. War Machine is the boss, so I was wondering, do I need war machine for the gate? I currently don't have war machine, and that would be a great waste of energy if I got to that point and couldn't open the gate.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Click on the quest. Click on quest requirement on the left section (above quest rewards).

See if you have the champ in your roster.

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, but just wanted to make sure I didn't need to have him before I wasted energy doing the quests before it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    It does not consume energy if you dont move.

• Steve19Steve19 Posts: 2
    Are you trying for the exploration bonus? you dont need to go through the gate to complete the quest
    Yeah, because I'm working toward a full 5* roster, and I'm desperate for a new 5* science or mystic.
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    They are selling champ specific crystals for 150 to make sure you can 100%....you do need the champ but it can be any star
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Starting next week when you win a 1vs1 fight you will get a 2* crystal to try to get all of the required champs. You might have to grind some arena but you should be able to get at least a 2* of the required champs to complete the event
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes, war machine is needed.
    Ok thanks
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ok thanks

Good luck