**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why doesn't Luke Cage have resistance against firearms?

FernandoFM91FernandoFM91 Posts: 14
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Shouldn't Luke Cage have full or at least a good amount of resistance against firearms?As we know Lukes skin is capable of handling firearms as we seen in the comics and media

Why doesn't Luke Cage have resistance against firearms? 47 votes

Yeah,Give Luke some firearm resistance
31%
heruheru511Maitrayee_494ConquestDarkrider05Isman1998CropDusterKayne34taojay1Julius_SeizureFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMaidrilkingbAn_Asian_1Lightingrod7X_Factor_Agent 15 votes
No
68%
ArcDeAngelusBigPoppaCBONEDimples800Golden_GuardianAxeCopFirebuffajrphillgreenSac123_Mr_OtterAlCapone2727DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceSavio444_ASDF_AhitlawSpiderCoolsStarDarts_89Austin555555cx23433DarthPhal 32 votes

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    No
    Bleed immune and an impressive base physical resist+

Not to mention I can get my 5/50 close to 1800 on non critical medium attacks. Let’s just be happy he got an overhaul that made him Demi-god tier in endurance and strength
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Yeah,Give Luke some firearm resistance
    Sorry, I misclicked
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    No
    Just had a funny thought of someone asking for the bullets to ricochet off lukes body flying back at the enemy. 😂
  • FernandoFM91FernandoFM91 Posts: 14
    i meant decrease the damage from firearms
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Because the game is not a direct adaptation from the movies, comics or the tv series.
    He simply does not have such ability in the game
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    The game needs balance. Plus i don’t think it’s really needed. He’s quite strong already.
  • FernandoFM91FernandoFM91 Posts: 14
    i regret this
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No
    But while we’re at it, let’s make (King) Groot both susceptible to fire (incineration). Burn baby burn.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    But while we’re at it, let’s make (King) Groot both susceptible to fire (incineration). Burn baby burn.

When Groot dies on your team he should be replaced by baby Groot and you have to fight with him for the rest of the map.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    Because it doesn't say he is incenirate immune. Oh! Not that kind of fire arms?
    Oh u meant guns, it's called physical resistance and bleed immunity.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No
    That would be too good. The majority of skill champs, which have a class bonus against LC, use firearms in their specials. The best ones, namely GP and Blade, both use firearms. LC is already immune to their bleed, which gives him an advantage against most skill champs as is, and firearms immunity would make him extremely overpowered.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No
    That would be too good. The majority of skill champs, which have a class bonus against LC, use firearms in their specials. The best ones, namely GP and Blade, both use firearms. LC is already immune to their bleed, which gives him an advantage against most skill champs as is, and firearms immunity would make him extremely overpowered.

Yeah but who wouldn’t want a champ immune to Punisher’s lame specials?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No
    Why can’t Phoenix just kill everybody instantly with her mind?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    No
    When was the last time anything made sense in mcoc?
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    No
    Why don't Dormammu, Mephisto & Sentry one shot everyone?