**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blockbuster War Machine

So, I want to do the quest thing for a 5* cinematic shard. But then I saw the third quest. War Machine is the boss, so I was wondering, do I need war machine for the gate? I currently don't have war machine, and that would be a great waste of energy if I got to that point and couldn't open the gate.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Click on the quest. Click on quest requirement on the left section (above quest rewards).

See if you have the champ in your roster.

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, but just wanted to make sure I didn't need to have him before I wasted energy doing the quests before it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    It does not consume energy if you dont move.

• Steve19Steve19 Posts: 2
    Are you trying for the exploration bonus? you dont need to go through the gate to complete the quest
    Yeah, because I'm working toward a full 5* roster, and I'm desperate for a new 5* science or mystic.
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    They are selling champ specific crystals for 150 to make sure you can 100%....you do need the champ but it can be any star
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Starting next week when you win a 1vs1 fight you will get a 2* crystal to try to get all of the required champs. You might have to grind some arena but you should be able to get at least a 2* of the required champs to complete the event
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes, war machine is needed.
    Ok thanks
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ok thanks

Good luck