**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New series button [More Info Needed]

KingTwistKingTwist Posts: 13
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Apparently after you hit the last milestone this no longer becomes an option after a series of fights. Hope this gets looked into and remedied.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• There for me at 3 mil in duck arena.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey Op. I can't seem to reproduce this on our end. Can you provide any screenshots or videos of this happening? Thanks.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the "next series" button and how it's gone

whdg84zuicqq.png
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    OP is right! I'm in the new arena and it's back. It must go away when you reach all milestones

72cjzso8fdup.png
  • KingTwistKingTwist Posts: 13
    The photos above show it. When there are still milestones to achieve you get two options, back to arenas and next series. Once you hit all the milestones you just get a continue option that takes you back to the arena menu.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey Op. I can't seem to reproduce this on our end. Can you provide any screenshots or videos of this happening? Thanks.

It's a bug. Miike passed it along and they're looking at what's causing it. Thanks Wolf. :)