**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are any of these champs good?

My 5* luck has been horrendous and i need to take at least one champ to r4 to do act 5 completion. Are any champs viable enough to take to r4?

Comments

• Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    cet13fvbldgz.png
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Dr V, but he really needs to be duped.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Or you could just take whatever champs and do act5 with the help of units being grinded from arenas
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Gulli is the best out of that set unawakened. Voodoo would be if he were awakened. Punisher 2099 is misunderstood and underrated due to it but he's also good.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Black Panther is pretty good if your opponent isn’t Bleed Immune
    Guillotine makes fights against Regen champs easy
    Captain Marvel hits really hard with her L2
    Doctor Voodoo is top tier if he’s awakened
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Black Panther is pretty good if your opponent isn’t Bleed Immune
    Guillotine makes fights against Regen champs easy
    Captain Marvel hits really hard with her L2
    Doctor Voodoo is top tier if he’s awakened

This^ and punisher 2099 is underrated ( much better when duped) Gambit is ok, Moonknight is alright, BPCW can be a decent defender if someone relies on parry alot and antman is garbage
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    U don't need 5 stars to do a completion run of act 5
  • ouch tough luck bro. If ur aiming for act5 i would focus on ur 4* more tbh. but if u really wanna r4 any of them I'd do Gulliotine. if possible r3 moon knight. i love fighting with him.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Gully! Her sp2 reverse healing is awesome. She has a long reach and hits hard. Nice bleed depending on your masteries. When you finally dupe her, she'll regen. She's a beast.

DV is really good too but needs to be duped.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    If your Dr voodoo was duped he would be your best, since he's not Gullitine is your best one for a lot of reasons some which are already listed.

Storm, Gambit, Captain marvel and moon kinght are ok. Storm is capable of extremely high damage but needs a dupe, Gambit can stun lock eniemes if you just spam his first special, moon Knight can wreck people to with his bleeds and stuns but he only shines once a month, Captain marvel hits like a truck, is posion imune and if duped she can absorb energy.

Some are of your others aren't to bad but are more defensive champs and one of them needs to be duped to be somewhat useful on defense.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Voodoo is the only champ worth a r4, he needs a dupe but none of the others are t2a worthy imo