**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC 19.1 - Android user temporary use iPhone due to Android overheat & lag & crash issue

Hi all,
I am having terrible user experience playing the uncollected event, arena, AQ & AW. My android device keep on lagging for more than 2 or 3 second each lag. Last time android was not that terrible though it is still lag for 0.5s, and it doesn't crash as frequent as of now. And this lag or crash happen every 15 minute of game play. Sometime I have to force kill the app and relaunch it.

*NOTE: I don't think it relate to any android version, cellular/telco service, wifi/data. And all android users also aware about this: we need to kill all our background running app before we run MCOC. There must be some new design in game that lead to this lag issue.

Question:
May I know if I can temporary use my friend's/colleague's iPhone to play MCOC, at least as of now to overcome this issue? Will I get banned because of "Account Sharing" TNC? At least I need to do my Uncollected Event Quest by using my friend iPhone. Can @Kabam Miike or anyone in Kabam can response on my request?

Comments

• PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    hi,
    you shouldn't get banned. A mate of mine that i catch up with regularly borrowed my ipad when he was at my place while his phone was charging and there was no issue. Also I've been in-between iphones [old one sold and new one still on pre-oder] and used android for 1.5 weeks and haven't had any issues.

If however when you say you're using your colleagues phone but he/she is in a different city and they see the i.p. jumping around (i.e. he/she's playing for you on and off) then that's account sharing and potentially cause a ban.
  • wensan312wensan312 Posts: 12
    OK, so the point is: IP jumping around across city in a second? Why I ask this is because, sometime I use Android Device A play while wake up at home, in the noon time I use Device B to play while I am in work. So, this device switching will it cause banned?

Anyway, I already PM most of the KABAM staff, hope to hear from them. While meant time, I will use iPhone(not mine) to play. This will become my evidence if I got banned in the future.
  • Cajun_King06Cajun_King06 Posts: 8
    I'm experiencing the same issues it has never been this bad.
  • wensan312wensan312 Posts: 12
    Every time they say they want to be fair to the community, it is very sarcastic to android user. For the past few years, android user always encounter lag, crash, slow loading time(loading time before start fight, loading time after end fight, loading time back to quest or home screen). And due to the loading time we are waiting, we are actually wasting most of our time to grind for arena, and spend longer time in event quest/arena. Not to mention if we are using boost. The community is having the same period of time to use boost, and Android get the least benefit from the boost due to loading time. This is not fair to us.

Stop saying the game is optimize for IOS only. There are a lot of game out there that running for IOS & Android. Why is developer don't look into this android issue for so many years?
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    wensan312 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am having terrible user experience playing the uncollected event, arena, AQ & AW. My android device keep on lagging for more than 2 or 3 second each lag...

Question:
    May I know if I can temporary use my friend's/colleague's iPhone to play MCOC, at least as of now to overcome this issue? Will I get banned because of "Account Sharing" TNC? At least I need to do my Uncollected Event Quest by using my friend iPhone. Can @Kabam Miike or anyone in Kabam can response on my request?

I don’t recommend borrowing another device to play on. I’ve used my own alternate android device (vpn must’ve been running) during the overheating iPhone fiasco and a few weeks later received a 7 day ban. I contacted support but of course was told I violated the account sharing terms of service.

Either way, it’s at your own risk. Good luck