**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Stark Assignment Start Times Cracked!

StefffStefff Posts: 121
I think, based on math and the times seen so far, I can provide a schedule for Stark Assignment start times. All times are EST, and 24 hour time.

July 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31: 4:00; 12:00; 19:00
July 7, 12, 17, 22, 27, and August 1: 3:00; 10:00; 18;00
July 8, 13, 18, 23, 28: 1:00; 9:00; 16:00
July 9, 14, 19, 24, 29: 0:00; 7:00; 15:00; 22:00
July 10, 15, 20, 25, 30: 6:00; 13:00; 21:00
August 2: 1:00; 9:00

So far this schedule is correct, and hopefully will continue to be.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I was wondering if there would be a fixed or pseudo-fixed pattern myself. So your theory is alternating 8 and 7 hour intervals? I had a suspicion there would be a minimum tailgating window, because if it was really random and you had two of them five hours apart, say, then two in a row would land in someone's sleep schedule and there would be complaints about missing them. This would ensure that anyone sleeping any eight hours would still wake up in time to run at least two per day.

I thought it might be possible that there would be some random jitter in the schedule: starting a sequence at a random time and then kicking off a pattern of events before resetting. But it would take another whole day to tell the difference between that conjecture and your pattern. Still, because everyone is in a different time zone, it would be easier for people to understand your pattern as a time differential from the start of an event: 8 hours then 7 hours then repeat. If I am interpreting your theory correctly.
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I was wondering if there would be a fixed or pseudo-fixed pattern myself. So your theory is alternating 8 and 7 hour intervals? I had a suspicion there would be a minimum tailgating window, because if it was really random and you had two of them five hours apart, say, then two in a row would land in someone's sleep schedule and there would be complaints about missing them. This would ensure that anyone sleeping any eight hours would still wake up in time to run at least two per day.

I thought it might be possible that there would be some random jitter in the schedule: starting a sequence at a random time and then kicking off a pattern of events before resetting. But it would take another whole day to tell the difference between that conjecture and your pattern. Still, because everyone is in a different time zone, it would be easier for people to understand your pattern as a time differential from the start of an event: 8 hours then 7 hours then repeat. If I am interpreting your theory correctly.

Right. The math also checks out.
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    edited July 2017
    Obligatory self-bump
  • Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    Right on. Thank you
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    1 active RIGHT NOW

fu828n4lc0nn.png
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Cool, I hope they don't change it.