**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech Rank Up 4* vs 5*

4* Vision AOU to rank 5/50
4* Ultron to rank 5/50

Or 5* Punisher 2099 to rank 3/45

I also have a 5* Yellowjacket at rank 2, but I won't have enough t4 science catalyts for awhile.

All are duped. I was curious what others think.

My other 4* 5/50 right now are Ghost Rider, Crossbones, Captain America, Star Lord and Wolverine.

Comments

• Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Is Puni 2099 5* duped !? Do him then.
  • Options
    DrchucklesDrchuckles Posts: 28
    Punisher is duped, yeah. And with the Captain America synergy, he starts every fight at 55 battery, which can be pretty useful.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Vision. A million times, Vision. There is a lot of content that seems specifically designed for Vision. He was my first r5, and I had a lot of doubters. But he is always on my best offensive team.
  • Options
    KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    @Drchuckles
    Vision is incredibly important for RoL, RttL, Act 4 and Act 5.
    Ultron is amazing for AQ since he can go on the bleed AND poison lanes.

I know 5* duped Punisher 2099 sounds amazing but the community is not 100% sure yet where to place him in terms of effectiveness, so you might be moving too fast, upgrading him to rank 3.

If you haven't yet completed or 100% explored RoL, RttL, Act 4 or Act 5, then do Vision first.
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    KLee_Plu5 wrote: »
    @Drchuckles
    Vision is incredibly important for RoL, RttL, Act 4 and Act 5.
    Ultron is amazing for AQ since he can go on the bleed AND poison lanes.

I know 5* duped Punisher 2099 sounds amazing but the community is not 100% sure yet where to place him in terms of effectiveness, so you might be moving too fast, upgrading him to rank 3.

If you haven't yet completed or 100% explored RoL, RttL, Act 4 or Act 5, then do Vision first.

i disagree while Vison is good he isnt needed in anyway for any of that content, ive 100% all that besides 5.2 without a Vison

either Ultron or Pun but ill lean towards Pun cuz 5*s are the way foward

• Options
    DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    Either Pun or Ultron. Vision is nice but I think you would find Ultron more useful between the 2!
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    you cant go wrong with vision or ultron. ultron has that survivability with his heals and immunities. vision also has bleed and poison immune, but his power steal and heal block ... such a controller. i deranked my r5 ultron to r5 vision. i'm not disappointed with the decision, but it was because i needed a power controller.
  • Options
    DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    I have both Vision and Ultron at R4 now. Ill probably be taking my Ultron to R5 first but Ill still want my Vision (AOU) as my next tech to R5 after him.
  • Options
    DrchucklesDrchuckles Posts: 28
    Thanks for the input, everyone. I'm not sure what I will do yet. I think I need to test Punisher further to get an idea of how much utility he will have for me.

In terms of progress, I have completed the game through Act 4, 100%. I've beaten 5.1, but haven't completed and I haven't made an attempt on 5.2 yet. I've also beaten ROL, but I'm stuck 2/3 through RttLOL, so the power control definitely seems useful. I haven't joined an alliance yet, but that's something I'm thinking about doing soon.