**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unsure about this one

Which one to Rank 3 / Rank 5 ?

Unsure about this one 39 votes

5* Quake un-awakened
71%
DrZolaSnizzbarTheManMythLegendzuffyDmack976637buttersNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAb_SamadNitro422Thecrusher_9756FixxxWerewrymCupidArchdemon_Newtothegame1Quatre_1988shadow_lurker22Marvel2289RetsNoob2435 28 votes
4* Cap IW awakened
28%
Slux83RikuremaDarkrider05WingTSEChampioncriticMitchell35Avengers320Lightingrod7Iron_spider1Disgruntled_User_123Rodomontade_Boi 11 votes

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    5* Quake un-awakened
    That's a tough one... What do you need? Quake would be good as an attacker, but IMIW will definitely get you some kills on defense.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    5* Quake un-awakened
    He said cap IW @Werewrym
    Both good but i would go with quake
    5* Quake un-awakened
    He said cap IW @Werewrym
    Both good but i would go with quake

Oh lol... Hmmm I know Cap is pretty good also, but I would probably rather rank quake since she is a 5*
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    5* Quake un-awakened
    Me personally always pick 5* instead of 4*
    Unless that 4* super awesome and the 5* not that great...

In your case, both of them is awesome... So u can pick either one and it's still awesome..
    But if u ask me, i'll go with Quake just because she's awesome and 5*
    If it's Cap IW 5*, I'll go with Cap IW because he's awesome and i like his gameplay better than with Quake...
    Werewrym wrote: »
    That's a tough one... What do you need? Quake would be good as an attacker, but IMIW will definitely get you some kills on defense.
    It's not Iron Man IW, It's Captain America IW...

5* Quake un-awakened
    Gorofaiz wrote: »
    Me personally always pick 5* instead of 4*
    Unless that 4* super awesome and the 5* not that great...

In your case, both of them is awesome... So u can pick either one and it's still awesome..
    But if u ask me, i'll go with Quake just because she's awesome and 5*
    If it's Cap IW 5*, I'll go with Cap IW because he's awesome and i like his gameplay better than with Quake...
    Werewrym wrote: »
    It's not Iron Man IW, It's Captain America IW...

Yep... Got it...
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    5* Quake un-awakened
    Just because she's a 5* and he is a 4* I say quake. If you had him as a 5* even unduped I would say him.