**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a fun little easter egg

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    mwhpebhkvib9.jpeg
    Another easter egg.

Oh wait... just lazy coding. Yada yada...

WIP = what is point, as in what is the point of pym canisters, micro realms and the trash rewards they give...

I thought it was: Work in Progress
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    It's always fun to find little easter eggs while playing MCoC.....one I recently found and is quite fun is the easter egg with both versions DD versus The Hood.......we all know DD is actually blind meaning he can't see and one of hoods abilities allows him to turn invisible and has a % chance for attacks to miss......but since DD doesn't rely on sight he never misses while fighting Hood even when he goes invisible.....that was a nice job on Kabam

Know any other easter eggs let me know

Man, sigh... i hope they dont nerf him now... like they did drax vs mordo...
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    When you realize you don't have that many mutant in the game
    waj4whyrwvpp.png
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I just noticed, there's a pic next to sabretooth's left hand, N. Es..., who's that. Doesn't look like any champion in the game...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I just noticed, there's a pic next to sabretooth's left hand, N. Es..., who's that. Doesn't look like any champion in the game...

If I had to guess, Nathaniel Essex AKA Mr Sinister.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    benshb wrote: »
    waj4whyrwvpp.png

Under Bishop's right armpit and above Sabretooth's left shoulder too.
    Lockjaw is behind sabretooth, next to the word champions
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    The thing that makes me lol is during Rockets SP3, where is he getting all those gun parts from? 😂😂😂
    TankRT83 wrote: »
    The thing that makes me lol is during Rockets SP3, where is he getting all those gun parts from? 😂😂😂

Or when he gets hit by an sp3, where does the entire gun come out of? Also he looks like he has some trouble pulling it out...
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »

You mean the amazing Bulk?

r8oh5saubbts.png

Pretty sure its the amazing Pulk

It’s just an awful movie. Literally an actual thing that exists xD
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    1. If you use an sp3 on Hood while he is Invisible, he is invisible during the sp3 animation.

2. During Thanos Uncollected, I used AA, and he passively stunned Thanos right before the second gauntlet stone animation started and he was standing there stunned and swaying during the animation where he normally clenched the gauntlet. Not sure if intended but I couldn't but I recorded all my subsequent fights trying to replicate. It was funny!

3. Doc Oc - one of his arms actually fans him while he's stunned every time. Good one.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I once stunned Thor (JF) while she loading the heavy attack (with Quake obviously) and the hammer continued to twirl while she was stunned, I don't know if is an Easter egg but it's certainly hilarious :D:D
    Sabretooth's featured crystal looks the same as the t3cc crystal
    And sentinel's looks like one of the ascendant crystals
  • ArpitAgarwalArpitAgarwal Posts: 10
    edited August 2018
    Did anyone notice the maps of event quests?
    Map of 3.1 looks like the hydra symbol on adaptoids with similar tentacles around.
    I m sure others as well would resemble anything but couldn't figure out yet.

The deadpool one also had the same kind of deadpool face in center with DP around in one of the maps.

Looks like a pattern to me.
  • TheBogey08TheBogey08 Posts: 13
    How about groot being the ONLY champion to have an sp3 with another champion in it.(well maybe void/sentry too, in a way)
    If only he did his normal sp3 when against rocket raccoon, then there would be TWO rockets

There's actually a unique animation for the SP3 in this scenario. Basically rocket doing his best attempt at puppy dog eyes and then getting smashed in the face.
    TheBogey08 wrote: »
    How about groot being the ONLY champion to have an sp3 with another champion in it.(well maybe void/sentry too, in a way)
    If only he did his normal sp3 when against rocket raccoon, then there would be TWO rockets

There's actually a unique animation for the SP3 in this scenario. Basically rocket doing his best attempt at puppy dog eyes and then getting smashed in the face.

I know that, that's why i said 'if only'
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    They removed my favorite easter egg...

Used to be when you won a match while GwenPool was blocking, she would do her win animation while holding the collector "stuffie". Now she doesn't and it makes me sad.

Same bro ☹️
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Werewrym wrote: »
    My favorite easter egg is that when you use ghost rider in the new update you can feel the heat from him coming out of your phone... Really gives it that 4D feel!

it does not work very well though because I can hear it even when I use Iceman :D

Instead you have noticed that with Rhino's L3 the weapons disappear from the opponent's hands.
    The opponent screaming after the last hit of medusa's sp3
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    My favorite easter egg is that when you use ghost rider in the new update you can feel the heat from him coming out of your phone... Really gives it that 4D feel!

it does not work very well though because I can hear it even when I use Iceman :D

Instead you have noticed that with Rhino's L3 the weapons disappear from the opponent's hands.

Well... There is room for improvement obviously, but for now I recommend only playing with fire or heat based champs. That way you really feel like you are a part of the game.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    cmxaspwaxcu5.png
    I literally just noticed the Gurren Lagann reference or is it a coincidence.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Knew when Hood was released that he would appear on Power Gain/Unblockable Sp2 nodes in AW. I 5/50'd my 4* Daredevil just for those and sure enough, DD was the solution. Completely evades his Sp2 a and has no problems hitting him while he was invisible.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    benshb wrote: »
    waj4whyrwvpp.png

Under Bishop's right armpit and above Sabretooth's left shoulder too.

look right under sabertooth and you will see E. Frost we should have seen her coming back in July.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Gah, those tech drones and their power burn still haunt me.

For me it’s the evade. Felt like they were evading 90% of my hits.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    One of my favorite Easter Eggs was the YOLO oops in the chat (if I remember correctly). Kabam blamed DP and then later had a quest with YOLO written off to the side of the map.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    The Things belt emblem lights up according to how many fantastic four members are on the team. Neat.