**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena and Event rewards late [Merged Threads]

1234568»

Comments

• MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Yay got rewards for the arena that ended today
  • DrdifferentDrdifferent Posts: 30
    So I got my rewards for the one ending today, but not from 3 days ago
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    And....roughly 78 hours now since crystal cornucopia arena ended. But "just hang in there, guys". ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ GIVE ARENA REWARDS ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Would be nice to get an update.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Would be nice to get an update.

They did give an update earlier today. The update was there still no update keep waiting.
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    Good night, let me see if I understood ... You finished another arena, okay, okay ... and they did not finish on Sunday, they did not give a position or an appointment, now I understand I will not receive anything even from us if others have received many alliances in brazil did not receive and we waited for a position of you of the kabam but in our end our effort of nothing vale we did an arena ok it was not of hero but arena that gave premium crystals and of 4 * but finally to do what I will be without seeing neither frags of that arena. ..
    edited August 2018
    Now 92 hours have passed. Almost 4 full days. So what do you guys think? Is it a real good idea to do one of these Crystal forums this weekend, being that they lied to us about the rewards we would get last weekend? There is simply NO ACCEPTABLE REASON that Kabam could not have gotten us our due rewards by now. NONE. They have the ranks. They obviously have the ability to send rewards out, since they've been doing it for subsequent Arenas and events. This is nothing short of total malfeasance. I know I am owed at least 3 PHCs plus either 500 or 1000 3 star shards. That's probably 350-400 units worth of prizes, if not more. So if you think about it, with 275 units going for $9.99 in the store, they have basically kept roughly $15 worth of rewards from us, breaking it down to real US money. NO EXCUSE.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    At this point I feel like Kabam should just throw together some package to everyone who has not received the rewards and be done with it. It is not like they would be losing any money for it. If anything they would gain money from the loyal followers.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Sounds like some effing compensation better be coming
  • MODED7KMODED7K Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    CRYSTAL CORNUCOPIA REWARD DID NOT GET IT
    WERE IS MY REWARD
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    With the lack of transparency and accountability and other information from Kabam and the forum mods this is likely to be swept under the rug. I am betting the mods are avoiding this thread because Kabam has given them nothing to say and it is embarrassing for them.
  • edited August 2018
    didn't get rewards yet24jkx1ot0m38.png
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We've provided an update here. We are working on getting everyone's rewards out to them by the end of next week.
  • didn't get rewards yet
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We've provided an update here. We are working on getting everyone's rewards out to them by the end of next week.

Thank you for the update. Just hoping we don't get lost in the shuffle.
  • 4 days
  • Got my rewards ca2v7hfy3r2v.png
    Yes! Also finally got my rewards. Thank you, Kabam.
  • Funky13rFunky13r Posts: 5
    I sent a help ticket in and there was a bug with the update, i guess. it has since been fixed and i received my rewards yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.