**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most underrated champion in the game.

Use Seatin’s rank as a guide - anything he says is good or below. Who’s undervalued?

Discuss.

Comments

• krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Ronan,, just look at this month.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Mordo- great defender, pretty decent attack, has fury, heals on sp3 and just a very fun character to play

Loki- people are gonna hate me for this but I personally love Loki. Buff steal is often very useful and his signature ability paired with Thor ragnarok is so good.

Kingpin- get those rages up and obliterate the opponent
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    Seatin underrates Luke Cage vastly, imo, unless his opinion of LC has changed. Reduces enemy power gain with his exhaustion debuffs. Hits pretty hard. Bleed immune. Can eat a SP3 with no damage. Kicks Dorm's behind in AQ. What's not to like?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Quake-Wrecks pretty much anything that isn’t power gain.
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Red Hulk - after the buff, he's pretty awesome. Doesn't rely on debuffs, so good for masochism.

Angela - such a solid hitter.

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Vger wrote: »
    Seatin underrates Luke Cage vastly, imo, unless his opinion of LC has changed. Reduces enemy power gain with his exhaustion debuffs. Hits pretty hard. Bleed immune. Can eat a SP3 with no damage. Kicks Dorm's behind in AQ. What's not to like?

You might be looking at his tier list before LC update seatin has him in high demi-God tier in latest version
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Also Seatin does offensive ranks. For a champ you attack with. I've never seen a defensive rank video.

I think he has Psylock ranked too low. She's amazing. Should be at demi god for her power control.

She doesn't do well against stun-immune either... but I'm not sure if I'd consider her underrated.

She has a pretty large fan-base.

A really skilled player can play get just as effectively when facing stun immune but I can see where you’re coming from. I call her underrated in relation to seatins tier list. I also feel like people don’t realise how good she is for certain fights, like the collector. I took him down to 50% in one try with my 4/40 in my first time facing him

• CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Winter Soldier.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Yondu
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Beast.

He gets no love, people are so disappointed when they pick him up as a 6* champ, but he's awesome.

He's got solid damage output, he's built like a tank, and he's bleed resistant, usually healing from any bleed placed on him (with willpower). His most underrated ability is his power control in his acrobatic form. I can't tell you have many arena death squad matches I've won using Beast. He's awesome!
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

She doesn't do well against stun-immune either... but I'm not sure if I'd consider her underrated.

She has a pretty large fan-base.

A really skilled player can play get just as effectively when facing stun immune but I can see where you’re coming from. I call her underrated in relation to seatins tier list. I also feel like people don’t realise how good she is for certain fights, like the collector. I took him down to 50% in one try with my 4/40 in my first time facing him

I will believe that really skilled player when I see Quake taking out a AW stun immune boss.... she is good for some things, fighting against stun immune opponents isn't one of them...

Quake can’t take down AW bosses, they have true strike. And trust me she is fine for stun immune. I use her for stun immune over my Hyperion, blade or gwenpool because the fight is made so much simpler. Don’t have to deal with things like limbo or evade at all. She is even good for bane
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Psylocke
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Mephisto
  • KaboomMiikeyKaboomMiikey Posts: 38
    edited August 2018
    screw seatin's list. I dont get why a bunch of people act like hes a god and follows what he says. Its all based on you. not him. That said I think Beast,Venompool,Yondu, Mordo,and the Hood are very underrated.

Beast; good stun, reliable regen, additional damage per hit, has bleed resistance, tanky defender
    Venompool: amazing bleed, random buffs can save your life multiple times, good regen and buff steal, tanky defender
    yondu: very good bleed and heal block, weakness is great, very fun character to play offensively
    Mordo: powerful fury(up to 10 stacks), basically unstunnable, amazing degen and regen. very reliable stun. good defender but underrated attacker
    Hood: stagger can nullify all buffs and can regen after stagger expires. Invisibly is very helpful. Decent shock damage. Good on both offensive or defense. (put him on an unblockable spec2 node!)

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Beast: Decent power control, good bleeds, decent regen, bleed resist meaning willpower + bleed is useful
    Ronan: When he's useful, he's VERY useful
    Venompool: Strong bleed and regen on SP1, Heal Block on SP2
    OML: Hits hard as a truck when buffs are active, strong bleeds when charges are high and his regen isn't as bad as people think
    Loki: That buff steal is amazing when it's applied
    OG Cap: The Block on low health is AMAZING and when act 6 comes around he'll be my MVP
    Yellowjacket: Stings go though debuff immune and his dps is quite decent
    Elektra: Pretty good ability reduction and high dps when the enemy is on lower health
    Ultron: He's become underrated even tho his regen is a life saver and his immunities carry him anywhere in game, the amount of potions hes saved me in AQ, AW and questing can ever be understated.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Gully! My love. She's so effective and useful, especially when awakened. Love her sp 2.

I love Hawk Eye, even unawakened. His sp 1 is really valuable.

Vision. A lot of people hate on his low PI but his sp 2 is dope.

WS duped. Changing your ammo and power drain is really nice to have in a fight.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    invisible woman...shes so underrated you can't see if shes in game or not
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I personally think Phoenix is underrated. She has some pretty nice damage once you build up her furies.
    Psylocke is pretty underrated as well as she is got good power control
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Carnage.

Haha, no.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hawkeye gets a lot of unnecessary hate. He’s a solid champ with decent power control and damage.
    If not for buffs like Fury, Rocket would actually be the heaviest hitter in the game. He has the highest base damage output, and some people have used him for LoL.
    Beast is incredibly underrated. He deals good damage, he has DoT, he can heal when awakened, and he’s got power control.
    There are plenty of others but these are the biggest ones imo.