**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2500 hit combo and yet no damage done

I saw recently that someone beat superior adaptoid uncollected in 2400 hits with a 2* Ronan so I went in with a 3* 3/30 and got to 2500 with him still at 100% essentially so I ask how do you out damage the vigor?

Comments

• zosav02752ig.png
    I let him kill me after this
  • izqro8ff1yb3.png
    There’s proof he was still basically full
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Bring in a critical synergy team as normal attacks won't do much damage with all his resistance buffs
    Also try adding sign stones to ronan to increase his damage boost per buff
  • He’s sig 50 I think I used sig stones, also I didn’t bring a crit team cus I used the other champs to clear the path to get to him
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I dont think I'd ever say this, but I'd like to dupe my 5* Ronan now.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    edited August 2018
    izqro8ff1yb3.png
    There’s proof he was still basically full

Am I missing something. I also beat him with 3* Ronan under 200 hits. Why there's a huge difference
  • Did u use sp2s I just used sp1
    You could rank him up too
  • I don’t Imagine upgrading him from 3/30 to 4/40 would do much
    edited August 2018
    I don’t Imagine upgrading him from 3/30 to 4/40 would do much

We'll it would increase Base attack as well as increasing his damage boost per buff.
    The only other thing it might be is your masteries.
    Or you could use boosts
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Mine is on 4/40 sig99. He was my 3rd 3* so that's why he's on 4/40 + I am duping him every second Friday in those days 😂😂😂
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Ab_Samad wrote: »
    Mine is on 4/40 sig99. He was my 3rd 3* so that's why he's on 4/40 + I am duping him every second Friday in those days 😂😂😂

Interesting...