**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Skull Meh? Honestly not upset... but here's a few ways I would tweek him.

StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h8ZXlnfh04

From this vid, Red Skull "appears" to be a bit meh. I'm honestly not upset though, because I can see Kabam "tried". Like with Sentry's initial release, (before his buff), I felt like Kabam didn't give a [removed by moderation], & they just tossed Sentry into the bin because the employees wanted some time off to throw a weekend pool party. Here, I can see they tried. He animations awesome, with amazing Block Proficiency, Power Drain & a bit of Shock. But from first initial impressions, here is a few ways I would tweek him.

1: Make him Defender Based, by making his Teserect animation like an Aura, you taking Energy Damage when within range. He's already 'kind of" like this, but you actually have to strike his block, & this is very easy to avoid doing. He's a Villain, so Blades around to keep him balanced, & Red Hulk has very strong Energy Resistance as well.

2: Enhance his Shock. This is an easy one. Maybe double the Shock Damage, & I think Red Skull would go from Meh to Great.

3: Allow him to have a 6 second power lock, after Power Draining via spending his Armor Ups. This was originally Seatins idea, & its not bad. You could keep a Permanent Power-Lock with him, but only via skill & careful playing. Kind of like Dr. Octopus.

Anyways, just my thoughts. Any of yours?
Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    having thought him at uncollected I kept hitting his block and died.... a lot but as soon as I managed to hit him with my 3* max ronan sp1 he was toast
  • TragicTragic Posts: 16
    Does every new champ have to be good though? Think we have already had enough god tier champs lately.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Not every champ should be god tier. And with the introduction of recent champs such as domino and IMIW, do you really want yet another defensive champ to kill you in aw?
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Tragic wrote: »
    Does every new champ have to be good though? Think we have already had enough god tier champs lately.

Yes, I do believe every Champion should be good. But not every Champ needs to be a Blade, I agree.
    Mjolinar wrote: »
    Not every champ should be god tier. And with the introduction of recent champs such as domino and IMIW, do you really want yet another defensive champ to kill you in aw?

He is a villain bro. With all the Blades in AW currently, I have a hard time believing he would be an overpowered defender.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Not ever champ should be blade..but people have been looking forward to red skull for forever. He’s an iconic villain.

Plus, they gave him the freaking Cosmic Cube in game. I know we don’t always go by Marvel rules, but it seems ridiculous that he possesses the cosmic cube and has such a pathetic attack rating.

More shock damage would help him immensely.

It would be really nice to at least get some feedback on this, I know the team knows thst the overall reaction to his release has been negative.

Is this something that is even being looked at?
    And if we are going to go with the logic that not ever champ should be great..I would say that most of the community would’ve preferred that lesser known characters like Wasp, Ghost, Massacre, and domino got the shaft and a main villain like Red Skull got a little respect, especially if he possesses cosmic cube.
    JC_ wrote: »
    And if we are going to go with the logic that not ever champ should be great..I would say that most of the community would’ve preferred that lesser known characters like Wasp, Ghost, Massacre, and domino got the shaft and a main villain like Red Skull got a little respect, especially if he possesses cosmic cube.

Heck, I didn't even say I wanted him God-Tier. I just said "tweek" him by doubling his Shock or something Lmao. I don't see where I said I wanted him Top 10 in the Game. I just want him to be a good, decent champion... that people don't break they're phones over when they pull, like when people pull Carnage. Want to see him on par with champs like Gully, Nightcrawler or Rouge... didnt mean Medusa, Blade or Stark Spidy territory
    @StarDarts_89 Exactly, just rankable would be fine. The way he is now there will be very few people who R4 him. Imo those who do will regret it.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Here is my idea :smile:

Fight Start :
    -Gain 5 Armor Up Buffs, each increasing Armor Rating by 300.22. Armor Up Buffs stack up to 15.
    -Each Armor Up Buffs grants 200 Attack rating.
    -Armor Up Buffs Are Now Passive
    -Special Attacks Are Unblockable If RedSkull Have More Then 10 Armor up Buffs
    -Special 1:
    all The Hits Now refreshes All Shocks on the opponent inflicted through Red Skull’s abilities and Stuns the opponent for 2.5 seconds
    -Passive : Cosmic Cube Provide full immunity to Bleed and poison effects .

-Signature Ability: Cube Affinity – The Cosmic Cube aligns its ambition with Red Skull, providing him additional power when utilized.

While Heavy Charging, RedSkull Become unstoppable for 10 second and generate 10% Power per second and Heavy Charging can be held for an extended duration.
    Landing a Heavy Attack when the opponent Dashes in, Shocks the opponent, dealing 3000 Energy damage over 2 seconds.

unstoppable Have Cooldown of 20 second Before he Become Active Again .
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mjolinar wrote: »

Don’t forget Emma Frost 🤦‍♂️