**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to R4?

Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I made a poll about this a few days ago, but wanted to narrow it down a bit and I did get a new 5* (Gladiator Hulk). I have a t2a that will expire in about 5 days and don't want to see it go unused. I have Blade and GR at R4 already.

What do you all think? And any reasoning would be nice because a few of these champs, I'm still trying to get used to. Such as working on getting used to hitting the special immediately after phasing to crit for Ghost.

None are awakened

Which 5* to R4? 41 votes

Ghost (currently R3)
24%
Jim0172Duke_Silverdfmoore26DRTOMarvel2289Mitchell35DareDvlDanRockypantherxborn2eat1krauserhunt 10 votes
Wasp (currently R1)
9%
Feeney234The_DutchmangauravtheslayerSmash 4 votes
Archangel (currently R3)
39%
PsychoakumaIsman1998SuperSam57Nitro422RA_ARCYBERJAYWerewrymFishman13579BahamutAustin555555Atticus9090EnderDraco58umrjake57RonD9TheDarkSNEasytigerTaylor 16 votes
Gladiator Hulk (currently R1)
26%
SaiyanGuzmaMatix0Quatre_1988John757shadow_lurker22FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDamian883IsThisLossIr0nM8nSoar2878 11 votes

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Who's duped ? Anyone ?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Namelez wrote: »
    Who's duped ? Anyone ?

None are duped unfortunately. I think AA is the only one that probably really needs the dupe to be good. Wasp for defense would help too.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Since none are awakened I'd say Glad Hulk. I have him at R4 as a 5 star and his utility is amazing. That SP1 heal block can never be under stated. When he's up against his "Face Me" triggers, it's a good and easy time.
    Of course there would be a 3 way tie right now....lol. I'm trying to practice with Ghost and see if I can get her tempo down. Big damage potential there, just a lot different then using other champs. Ghulk may be best all around option though.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I heard ghulk is a great counter to domino but further more he is a great counter basically to any unavoidable damage
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Archangel (currently R3)
    I clicked on AA before I saw not awakened. Sorry.

I'd say go ghost or Ghulk.
    Anyone with Hulk Ragnarok, have any input on his damage against champs that don't trigger his Face Me ability? I have seen that he is only "ok" in those fights. Still trying to decide on who to rank up. The champs Ghulk is good against, so is Blade (besides Domino).

When I had that extra t2a go into stash, I had no one worth r4....now that I have to use it, I have too many options that are at least decent...lol.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Archangel (currently R3)
    I'd say if you have plenty of spare materials, then go with Ghost. I haven't seen her in battle yet, but I'd assume she's better than Ghulk or unduped AA. If you don't have extra materials, then I'd say wait to dupe AA.
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Archangel (currently R3)
    AA is a lot better with the dupe, but he still has huge damage potential without it, you just lose the heal block and ability accuracy reduction. I have a Gulk duped and he is OK, good utility with the heal block on his sp1 and enervate on sp2, but there are so few champs that trigger Face Me, which is where he really shines. Maybe in the future there will be more champs with passive DOT's, I hope so