**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    I just pulled a 4* Medusa from a PHC. Just in time for this damn adaptoid. Had a class awakening gem that I've been saving for her also. So if my 3* Ronan can't do the trick, she should be able to.

Well...I mean you could do that. But wouldn't you rather just complain?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    I just pulled a 4* Medusa from a PHC. Just in time for this damn adaptoid. Had a class awakening gem that I've been saving for her also. So if my 3* Ronan can't do the trick, she should be able to.

Well...I mean you could do that. But wouldn't you rather just complain?

Lol....No. There is always a way. Maybe a lot of players don't have said champs to make it through something, but I was in that boat at one point too. My only complaint is that the first time I fought him, the game would freeze/lag up every single time he threw his S1 and my evade wouldn't register. It's easy to evade, but not when it freezes and wont let you. Hope that doesn't happen next time.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If the Champ is so amped up that you have to find a loophole and bring a 3* into Master, that just further supports my point.

Wow. It's not a loophole. That's Ronin's signature ability. It's a loophole to understand how your champs work? We point out that it can be done easily with a champ that everyone has and that further supports your point? Not to mention the legion of other champs that are good counters... @GroundedWisdom you should try admitting when you are wrong once in awhile. It'll do you good.

Btw be careful to power drain champs who have 3 bars of power. You wouldn’t want to exploit that loop hole either would you?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    If the Champ is so amped up that you have to find a loophole and bring a 3* into Master, that just further supports my point.

Wow. It's not a loophole. That's Ronin's signature ability. It's a loophole to understand how your champs work? We point out that it can be done easily with a champ that everyone has and that further supports your point? Not to mention the legion of other champs that are good counters... @GroundedWisdom you should try admitting when you are wrong once in awhile. It'll do you good.

Btw be careful to power drain champs who have 3 bars of power. You wouldn’t want to exploit that loop hole either would you?

Imagine if someone would have been coldsnap immune against that Ice Phoenix.

Boy would the ban hammer have come down hard on them. Stopping vagabonds exploiting loopholes is my middle name(s)
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Boy would the ban hammer have come down hard on them. Stopping vagabonds exploiting loopholes is my middle name(s)

And what about ranking up champs so they get more powerful? Isn't that an Insta ban?
    Appleisgod wrote: »

And what about ranking up champs so they get more powerful? Isn't that an Insta ban?
    Rank up materials are being used in a way that kabam has never foreseen. Pray they do not decide to take action on you.
  • vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited August 2018
    If someone uncollected doesn’t have a 3* duped Ronan then such person deserves not finishing it this month, no matter the fact that many other champs can beat it...
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    He is a money grabbing fight for people who don’t have a Ronan or magik. Even my 4* 5/50 blade can’t our damage vigor.

He is a joke and how can you say people don't have Ronan. Man up and use a 2* stop crying for a nerf. You only need ronan's ability
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Sparky owns him too ... he is a robot, those charges add up big time
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    @Dropfaith I’ve actually been wanting to use it on Hela. I just pulled her recently and learned how to use her with the Cosmic Supremacy team. She can be sick! But I won’t be able to get her to r4 for at least a month or two. :neutral:
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    When I did ROL, I fought Wolvie with an R4 Doctor Strange. 40 minute fight. He should be nerfed.

If long fights are up for nerfs LOL Abomination and Guillotine also make the list. 45 minutes each to take them out with 5* r4 Ultron. I didn't want to get banned for exploiting Blade's synergy loophole with Ghost Rider and Mephisto.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    It amazes me that someone would pick a team, get to the boss, lose all champs, And instead of thinking about a counter and starting over, just start dumping items/units to beat said boss. Then get on the forum and complain about it being to hard and having to use all kinds of revives and health pots. Yeah, there's a problem here and it's not the content....

The More You Know****
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Stellar wrote: »
    KABAM !

Your f**** adaptoïd in the uncollected quest is way too powerful !
    unblockable SP1 which makes him unstoppable
    power gain every 8 secondes
    1750 HP regen every 15 secondes if you can't do 41500 damage in 15 secondes
    totally unblockable under 25% life

HE IS WAY TOO POWERFUL !!

Ok it's the uncollected quest but where is the challenge and the fun in this quest ?
    Heimdall is a nightmare but doable
    Red Skull is a nightmare if you don't have a Ronan duped but you can manage him.
    But the adaptoïd, even with Magik ou Medusa is nearly undoable !

This GAME, should be fun but this quest seems to be here only to force players to buy/spend units.

Even Thanos, which is supposed to be the most powerful character, is a baby monster compare to the f**** adaptoïd.

Maybe you should think more about the fun and entertainment you will provide to your players before thinking about the money you will be able to do with a quest !

When I started reading, I thought this was a satire. You are being serious? Seriously?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    KABAM !

Ok it's the uncollected quest but where is the challenge and the fun in this quest ?
    Red Skull is a nightmare if you don't have a Ronan duped but you can manage him.

This GAME, should be fun but this quest seems to be here only to force players to buy/spend units.

Even Thanos, which is supposed to be the most powerful character, is a baby monster compare to the f**** adaptoïd.

Maybe you should think more about the fun and entertainment you will provide to your players before thinking about the money you will be able to do with a quest !

Use Ronan for him too then. Even a 2*
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    KABAM !

You haven’t had your morning coffee yet have you?

Evade his special 1
    Parry and hit him just before his powergain starts, you’ll cancel it
    Use Magik’s L2 to powerlock him, build up to L3, rip him down a chunk
    Rinse and repeat

I failed miserably (and honestly embarrassingly..) the first time. And it has taken me several revives of Magik over the course of Master and Uncollected both. But wth Magik, two or three L3s is all that’s needed. And evasion is key.

The exact same tactic applies to Red Skull.
    Bait his L1, be patient, work up to L3, then rip him a new one right after he used his L1.
    Rinse and repeat.

Heimdall, bring AA in. If you don’t have AA, again, use Magik. Same overall tactic.
    Evade/block his initial L2, then work up towards L3, baiting L1 when needed, and let rip.

Everyone simply shouting Ronan all over the boards now aren’t the be all-end-all answers.
    Sure, he makes life way easier, but if like me, you don’t have him (duped), or just don’t wish to spend 10-15 minutes on each round, there are alternatives. Loads in fact.
    I specifically went with Magik since you mentioned her, and I used her as well.

Now go have a good strong ristretto and make it a double one..
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I also failed miserably at my first and second attempt. I backed out both times, brought different champs, read through the forums, then went to YouTube. I opted for advice from the community instead of "powering through" and using up units and items. Patience is a virtue.

The More You Know****
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    Get out —- seriously stop thinking the game should be easy to win with the same set of champs for everything. Its a tricky fight that takes strategy and patience - stop whining