**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

hawkeye or classic daredevil rank up

both are 4 stars unduped, trying to fill out the roster am leaning toward hawkeye as he used to be my favorite three star, but would like to hear your perspective am working on 4.2.6 at the moment, I keep running out of energy so progress is slow.

hawkeye or classic daredevil rank up 48 votes

Hawkeye
85%
winterthurShrimkinsGoose_81NinjAlanADDIS0NZENSaiyanDarkZenvg2782Jank39DrenlinGhgSolrac_2StoyvensenGNASTYDOKTOROKTOPUSSuperSam57KpthagreatSuper_Mitch_83mdsub 41 votes
Daredevil
4%
XillymanShocker34 2 votes
Other
2%
Saphyaer 1 vote
no wait for better champs which I could do right now am moving along fine just keep running out of energy.
8%
SpeedbumpMaximumCrashQuatre_1988Robbo29192 4 votes

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye, not close.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye is incredibly useful. Especially a 4* max at your current stage of the game. He’s definitely worthy of 4* R5 even unduped. Doesn’t need it.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye is amazing and very simple to use. He WILL be amazing in AW and in Act 5/4. He was my first ever R4 champ and I never looked back. He's not even awakened and yet he's still my MVP for AW.
  • GfhdtGfhdt Posts: 13
    Hawkeye is pretty good, especially if you pair his power drain with his bleed.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    lol, wow you must have a pretty weak profile asking this, lol. hows gold 1 aw going lol, oh mu bad your not even in gold 1 lmfao
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    dd only when you dupe him
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Hawkeye
    lol, wow you must have a pretty weak profile asking this, lol. hows gold 1 aw going lol, oh mu bad your not even in gold 1 lmfao

You just made a post crying about capiw, please don't pick on other people. He is just asking for advice.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hawkeye

Until proven otherwise, I’m assuming your top champ is Colossus and that you’re in a Bronze 3 alliance.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Until proven otherwise, I’m assuming your top champ is Colossus and that you’re in a Bronze 3 alliance.

I will be pleased to be in bronze 3 alliance till the device heating issue is resolved.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Hawkeye

12 years old kid detected