**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam how can i finish my quest if dont have exit C

Killua09102204Killua09102204 Posts: 3
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
mwifis7rv9bz.png

Comments

• Killua09102204Killua09102204 Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    How can you scroll down?
  • Killua09102204Killua09102204 Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    you dont see i already explore A and B i cameback into that lane to finish the quest but i didnt see any exit C what do you want me to do explore again A and B? Ive wait so long to get energy and this is wil happen
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Was part of the convo removed?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    you dont see i already explore A and B i cameback into that lane to finish the quest but i didnt see any exit C what do you want me to do explore again A and B? Ive wait so long to get energy and this is wil happen

Take your finger and place it on where it says A&B. Swipe up. Hard to believe this is new to you. Thats how scrolling works.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Scroll down...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lmaoooo @Dropfaith lol I laughed out loud so hard on that comment lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Take your finger and place it on where it says A&B. Swipe up. Hard to believe this is new to you. Thats how scrolling works.

He wont see your comment it's too far down the page and he cant scroll.

;)

Well played sir. Well played lol
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    The real mystery is how did this guy even figure out how to make a forum post?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Maybe C is like your gf who left you and went looking for the D??? You never know.

Also why is the Kabam logo at the side of this screenshot? Looks weird.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★

;)

I like you.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

;)

I’ve seen some funny comments but yours cought me off guard and I literally laughed out loud. Well played 😂
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    He called me a moron when I am tryIng to help him

Thank you
    Addyos wrote: »
    Maybe C is like your gf who left you and went looking for the D??? You never know.

Also why is the Kabam logo at the side of this screenshot? Looks weird.

The kabam logo seems like a facebook messenger chat to me. Probably their alliance chat (otherwise using a kabam logo as picture for the facebook chat is super weird).