**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another event. Another Domino. *Sigh*

While everyone is (understandably) complaining about Heimdell & Adaptoid, I'm over here crying myself to sleep because of Domino.

How are yall dealing with 3.2 Domino on Buffet node?
Safe to say I won't be 100%-ing this event. I got nothing for her.

Comments

• PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    play like stun immune node
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    play like stun immune node

Did with SL. She still regen like crazy when Fury expire. My Vision is still too weak. Critical Failure gets me before I can get her down.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Another event, another Doug

Huh?

Someone hasn’t seen Thor Ragnarok

Ohhhh 😅 Come on give me a break. That was rather vague a reference.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Huh?

Watch the movie, and you will get it. But domino is broken. She can’t be parried.

Huh?

Watch the movie, and you will get it. But domino is broken. She can’t be parried.

Did watch the movie. Was 'meh' for me. Probably why I don't remember any specific quotes.

Domino can be parried but only her medium. Her mechanics are ridiculous though. Put her on any node and she becomes horrible to fight against.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    There is a video on how to fight domino, YouTube it @_Kill_Switch_ you will know what it is, when you find it.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    One of the easiest champs to fight. Shouldn't complain.

Urmmmm yeah I have no troubles but she isn’t one of the easiest , especially when she’s bugged and can break your block
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @_Kill_Switch_ If you have a Yondu he is the answer to her on buffet. I’m not super skilled at fighting her, but I was able to solo her twice with him. Vision did ok as well.

Do you happen to have either of those two?
    JC_ wrote: »
    @_Kill_Switch_ If you have a Yondu he is the answer to her on buffet. I’m not super skilled at fighting her, but I was able to solo her twice with him. Vision did ok as well.

Do you happen to have either of those two?

Thank you for a constructive response @JC_ didn't think of Yondu. Will try him.
    My Vision is still rather weak.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    One of the easiest champs to fight. Shouldn't complain.

I know some people don’t have as much difficulty against her as most others but easy? You’re clearly mixing her up with somebody else.
    There is a video on how to fight domino, YouTube it @_Kill_Switch_ you will know what it is, when you find it.

Videos I find do not show an UNCOLLECTED Domino on buffet node.
    Funny how many people say she's easy but offer no proof.
    Dropfaith wrote: »

"How are yall coping with 3.2 Domino on buffet node?"

NOT

"How to beat Domino"... 😑
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i find no issue with no domino what are you saying oof....there are videos on youtube you know!!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I hate fighting her..

NOT

The exact same way with a heal block champ tada

Just tried again with a Yondu. (Strongest heal block champ I have). I can see it working but with a 20k pi 6*, Critical Failure annihilates me from all the hits that don't cause bleed. Oh well guess this is aint my month.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Huh?

Just because a champ can’t be defeated with Blade doesn’t mean it’s broken.

I never mentioned blade. I have been trying to parry her with modok, venompool, GR. No one successfully parried her.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★

NOT

Just tried again with a Yondu. (Strongest heal block champ I have). I can see it working but with a 20k pi 6*, Critical Failure annihilates me from all the hits that don't cause bleed. Oh well guess this is aint my month.

The whole month is still left. Keep trying.

I have never completed uncollected 100% but been trying for last 2 times.

NOT

I have 100% completed every UNCOLLECTED event since Sabertooth save for the Guilly event and now likely, this one too. Last event also had a Domino path that I beat with a ridiculous amount of revives from my stash. Not doing that again this month.
    I'll keep trying but I'm not wasting resources if I can't.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★

NOT

I have 100% completed every UNCOLLECTED event since Sabertooth save for the Guilly event and now likely, this one too. Last event also had a Domino path that I beat with a ridiculous amount of revives from my stash. Not doing that again this month.
    I'll keep trying but I'm not wasting resources if I can't.

Domino has become easy after that video, I one shot the uncollected Domino last month.
    I see how buffet can be a problem though.