**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disappearing T4 Class Catalysts

I just did the sad sell to trade 3 cosmic tier 4 class catalysts for a random, because I had 1 tier 4 class catalyst in overflow (12 plus 1 in overflow). Now the game won’t let me claim my tier 4 cosmic class catalyst out of the stash. It’s actually disappearing out of the stash.

Also, the amount of tier 4 basic in my stash keeps changing.

I’ve close the game and re-opened many times. This cannot be solved by reopening the game.

Will attempt to post video below.

Comments

• HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    Count the number of tier 4 basics changing and the missing tier 4 cosmic

bcvd0wi6o6m9.png
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    Keep an eye on your stash now. Apparently thing can just disappear. You might need tickets to resolve
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Someone in my alliance said this happened to him a few days ago. Thought he must’ve used them on a long and slightly drunk Saturday night or something, but perhaps it’s this issue.
  • Hey HomerJBond, for assistance with any account-specific issues like this, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team. You can do this by tapping on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.