**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

19.0 compensation

In about 30 seconds kabam will remove this post and say they are hard at work trying to figure out how much damage was caused and what proper compensation should be however they actually already know what they’re going to give the player base they just want to get 1 or 2 weeks of AW in to get your units for boosts and revives I’ll be warned that this isn’t constructive and possibly suspended from postingnhere on the forums again but if kabam cares about its customers they should make an announcement about this not sweep it under the rug AGAIN

Comments

• They need to sort the same issue out with 19.1!!!!
  • P.s. I’ve posted my details in the iOS admin thread
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    No compensation will come. They will milk the time until we forget about it. The customer service at this company does not exist.
    I think people will quit out of being treated poorly by the game team and the disrespectful forum mods before compensation arrives.

You may be in need of a break if that’s your overall attitude towards the game mate.
    They have repeatedly stated that in order to compensate they want to be sure these problems are gone. And they’re not gone yet.

There are threads open to inventory the problems still. Stating it will never come to me sounds quite nihilistic..
    The only thing I see happening is a compnsation that 99.9% will find lacking. I am not doubting anything coming though.
  • edited August 2018
    Hey guys, as we mentioned in THIS discussion, we're still assessing the impact this issue had on players to determine the best course of action for compensation. While I don't have any new information to share with you at the moment, as soon as we do, we'll be sure to provide everyone with an update!

Many threads have already been created which ask for more information regarding compensation for device overheating following the 19.0 update. Making more new discussions about the same thing will not speed things up! These only clog up the Forum with unnecessary content and make it more difficult for us to address current concerns that some of you may be having or review any feedback or improvement suggestions.

Please be patient and an update will be provided regarding compensation as soon as possible!
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
This discussion has been closed.