**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto-play finest hour

Event Quest, master difficulty, 4* R4 Luke Cage (18k HP and 1.1k Attack) versus my 5* R4 Hawkeye (22k HP and 3.5k Attack):

amxcney7s8lp.jpg

I don't expect AI to 100% uncollected for me, but I expect it to do more than being beaten.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I honestly forgot auto play existed. It’s so awful.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Well, if you don’t want it to 100% but expect it to do more than be beaten... what do you want?
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I would like it to trade blow for blow instead of the actual 1 blow delivered, 10 taken. I would like it not to drop blocks in the middle of the opponent's combo or special, or to only attack when the opponent is blocking, or to just stand there and being hit. I expect it to win against an opponent that has less HP and 1/3 of my champ's attack!
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    You know you can activate specials on auto block
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I'm waiting for the day when there's a glitch in autoplay that allows u 2 defeat act 5 100% without breaking a sweat :p
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    My 5/65 Voodoo almost got perfect combo soloed by 4* Punisher 2099 in this month's event quest on heroic in 1.2. Turned off autofight when Punisher 2099 got Voodoo down to 30% health with a 36-37 hit combo.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I only ever use it to run the easy daily quests on my main account while I'm playing act 4 on my second account on my work phone.
    Even then I use 5/50 champs to get through the T2/3 quests, it's an awful system but allows me to play both accounts at the same time
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Autoplay doesn't do much more than a noob player that just spams light attacks. It's almost as if you give your phone to your friend, and he doesn't know how to play, so he lust mashed the right side of the screen for the entire fight.

I only use autofight when the enemies are 2* or 3*, and even then the enemy still takes 20% of my health. On 5* Archangel.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I only auto play in beginning of Heroic, And 100% of beginner and normal. With the Gwenpool to The Movies event, I can auto play everything.