**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino exploit: AI Defense bugged

There’s a major bug with Domino’s AI behavior when fighting against her in AW, Duels, or Event Quests.

When Domino dashes in for a medium attack, there’s a delay that allows an attacker to evade the medium, dash back in, and interrupt Domino mid combo.

This doesn’t feel right. If this isn’t a bug, she’s the *only* MCOC champion who cannot successfully complete a 5-hit combo as a defender.

Multiple videos have surfaced showing how easy it is to exploit this trick. I have also tested it. It’s 100% successful. Every time. Over and over and over.

Please look into this.
https://youtu.be/V7mOQjTBmGA

Comments

• LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    I have tried this multiple times and always end in me being KOed. She is a god tier defender and I hate fighting her!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    ChuckRyan wrote: »
    There’s a major bug with Domino’s AI behavior when fighting against her in AW, Duels, or Event Quests.

When Domino dashes in for a medium attack, there’s a delay that allows an attacker to evade the medium, dash back in, and interrupt Domino mid combo.

This doesn’t feel right. If this isn’t a bug, she’s the *only* MCOC champion who cannot successfully complete a 5-hit combo as a defender.

Multiple videos have surfaced showing how easy it is to exploit this trick. I have also tested it. It’s 100% successful. Every time. Over and over and over.

Please look into this.
    https://youtu.be/V7mOQjTBmGA

Not a bug, it works b/c she has a longer timed medium. Works on a few other defenders too, but take some skill to pull off.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yeah, let's make the champ that shuts down our masteries harder. Good stuff!
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    edited August 2018
    Sounds like him mad he wasted his units lol..... but after all the **** with her... you actually complain people found a way to LEGALLY beat a broken champ.. shame on you.. u rat...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Well, I'm okay if this is changed...provided that they stop her from breaking blocks at the same time.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Looks legit to me. She has a two hit initial medium attack. Logically it takes longer than a 1 hit attack.

Similar to Ultron and Venom first medium attack that have a further reach so you can almost always dex the medium then throw a light attack and hit them.

Or how IMIW is very easily heavy intercepted during his heavy attack, making him easier for more people to defeat (not me though...lol).

Most OP champs have a weakness.

It's just part of the game. She's still a super good champ.
  • XoopXoop Posts: 39
    Sounds like someone's upset their r5 Domino isn't getting any more kills on defense post
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    @Kabam Miike please you need to fix this. It has made my domino rank for defense irrelevant!

Also everyone complaining about her block break is just not true. She doesn’t have block break, only if you Parry, it has a chance to negate the parry and critical failure. If you don’t parry, you won’t be block broken.

+ this glitch in her AI warrants a Rank down ticket ASAP or fix her.

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    @Kabam Lyra could you please send this to the dev team because she’s becoming more and more useless as a defender which is the reason I ranked her, and spent a hell ton of money getting her.
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    There is nothing wrong with Domino, as time goes on there is always ways and means of learning a champs animations and we now have more info on how domino fights. Don't complain about your God teir champ. She is still an amazing attacker and many can't manage to take advantage of her mechanics. If kabam changed her mechanics they would have to change every champs mechanics to make them unbeatable. And besides, they have said her block break is a bug and they haven't even fixed that so stop winging.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Doesn’t seem any different then being able to Perry mid combo. Or evade mid special( gunshots and such) Also think it’s funny when I accidentally Dash forward into specials and be able to Dash back before getting hit. Champs, and AI for that matter, are just much more responsive since the frame rate increase or whatever it was. Can’t even count the number of times my heavies are interrupted by AI. And I don’t mean the easy ones like hyp, medusa... i’m talking like magic and BW spin kicks. I can’t interrupt it no matter how hard I try but the AI has no issue...
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    This is not an exploit and can be done against several champs, if you have the right skills. Instead of complaining about a potential exploit why not talk about the real exploit--her block breaking, which Kabam has admitted is broken.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    ChuckRyan wrote: »
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    This is not an exploit and can be done against several champs, if you have the right skills. Instead of complaining about a potential exploit why not talk about the real exploit--her block breaking, which Kabam has admitted is broken.

Hmmm. So rather than comment on the many threads addressing Domino’s “block break” directly, you comment on my thread about AI behavior asking me to address block break?

Let’s agree to disagree. I’ll focus on AI behavior.

This has nothing to do with AI behaviour it is to do with the slightly longer time gap between her medium and light attack.