**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Quests: Stark Assignments

Comments

• DeadPool79DeadPool79 Posts: 18
    So there's no legends run this month then i take it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Are there any new 2-star champs in the Spider-Verse crystal?
  • DeadPool79 wrote: »
    So there's no legends run this month then i take it.

There is! These aren't the regular Event Quest that we have every month, you can find that here:http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/8717/announcing-event-quest-battlerealm-homecoming
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »

Yep! Collectors can get some new Champs to add to their 2-Star Roster!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Awesome. Thanks Miike. (Just read the other Thread. LOL)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Only big issue I see is the same as when the HoH events were running. More things to spend energy on, but still the same limited amount of energy to use.

Dealing with it for a week was fine because the ISO and potion rewards were worth it, but it means that other events are neglected (story, Carnage month event, and daily).

Wouldn't be possible to do the daily T3 cat event and 3 of these special events (while ignoring everything else).

If anything, there needs to be a sale on refills.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★

Awesome, thanks.
    Do you have a list of who they are going to be? How many of them? Or do we need to find out for ourselves?

Also, what does the Ultimate Spider-Veese crystal contains?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    If anything, there needs to be a sale on refills.

There was yesterday, you obviously missed it
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »

Awesome, thanks.
    Do you have a list of who they are going to be? How many of them? Or do we need to find out for ourselves?

Also, what does the Ultimate Spider-Veese crystal contains?

I can't say just yet! But you'll see tomorrow! The Ultimate Spider-verse crystal is the same, but only includes 3 and 4 Star Version of the Champions (expect Rhino... No 4-star version of Rhino)
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    edited July 2017
    There's a Spidey-Verse crystal in the Login Calendar. Click it and it will pop up a list of what's inside. Like so:

v9g2zmeqahjw.png

Sad that the new Spidey and Vulture aren't in it, but I suppose they're too new to be in a crystal that people can get so easily...
  • BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    Look at all of these whiners. Boohoo, here's a tissue.

Excited for these quests!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    They say the rewards are low and they won't do it.
    * 1 week later* Completed every quest.
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    When will it be released for Android in Google store?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    These sound good. Sure the rewards per game are relatively small; but so are the time and energy requirements. These quests are also ideal for the players who DON'T spend cash on the game, or those who are starting out. Maybe not so impressive for the big fish...
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    doing master and heroic 4x a day for the whole month will net:

54000 t4b shards (1.5 t4b)
    4500 5* shards
    4500 4* shards
    90 t4cc fragment crystals (1.8 full t4cc)
    +other stuff

seems pretty legit to me
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    doing master and heroic 4x a day for the whole month will net:

54000 t4b shards (1.5 t4b)
    4500 5* shards
    4500 4* shards
    90 t4cc fragment crystals (1.8 full t4cc)
    +other stuff

seems pretty legit to me

Just a correction: although they say the events will appear "three or four times a day" that's probably just a hedge due to timezones and exactly when someone will count "a day." The announcements specifically says they will appear "90 times" over the month, so only 3 times a day on average. And it is likely the average person will only run them twice a day, since random chance suggests one event will happen when you are asleep per day. That means the average person that wants to run them as often as possible will run them 60 times, not 120 times. By my count, 60 runs through heroic and master equals:

42,000 spider-verse shards (21 crystals)
    3000 4* shards (1.5 4* crystals)
    3000 5* shards (0.3 5* crystals)
    36000 T4B fragments (1 T4B crystal)
    60 T4CC fragment crystals

I think your calculations imply running three a day, not four a day like you state above. But even that is unlikely, unless you wake up every hour or so to check. The announcement says they aren't even planning on tweeting out every single run to prevent spamming, only some of the runs.

The rewards are still pretty good, considering that it looks like it will take about 2700 energy to do 60 runs of heroic and master. That sounds pretty close to the energy costs to run full explore of heroic and master of the average monthly event, and the rewards seem better to me overall in many respects (you get far more 5* shards, for example).
  • Not cool
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I've been on the lookout for these and nothing showing. Have closed/reopened etc.

Are they meant to show under the event tab?
  • Golden4rceGolden4rce Posts: 4
    I like the quests, but they don't always appear in-game reliably ; I saw from twitter today that one had started but I could not get it to appear without closing the app. One hint though (other than twitter) is that they always seem to start exactly on the hour.
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    Golden4rce wrote: »
    I like the quests, but they don't always appear in-game reliably ; I saw from twitter today that one had started but I could not get it to appear without closing the app. One hint though (other than twitter) is that they always seem to start exactly on the hour.

they have a pattern you know.
    its 8 hours difference form 1st quest to the 2nd.
    and then 7 hours difference from 2nd to 3rd.
    and then again 8 hours difference.

so its 8,7,8,7,8... for next quest just count 8 hours from last quest and then 7 hours from when its starts and so on.
  • DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    Why are the rewards so low?

These Quests are quite small and are meant to be played over the course of the month as many times as possible. Fully exploring the Master diifficulty only requires 25 energy and 7-8 fights at most.

That's already been said.
  • Unless you dupe a 4* every other day.Where else can you get 100 4*&5* shards a day??
    I can imagine that will help a lot of ppl.
  • Was half way through fighting the boss and then event ended, making me unable to finish. Will I get the heals and revives I just wasted ?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    nope, make better time to complete it. There's a timer for a reason.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    edited July 2017

Awesome. Thanks Miike. (Just read the other Thread. LOL)
    @Kabam Miike I wish that you guys wouldn't have included 2* Carnage in the crystal, as he was an exclusive to Marvel Insider rewards for 10,000 points... it just kinda defeats the exclusivity!
  • The_PushThe_Push Posts: 8
    Will crystals convert to normal PHCs at some point? Or is this a use them or lose them situation?
  • JazzylouJazzylou Posts: 2
    Trying to sign in to merce mission how do i!!!!!!9
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Jazzylou wrote: »
    Trying to sign in to merce mission how do i!!!!!!9

Omg. Dude. Wrong thread. This is an old one for Stark assignments.. completely different and should not be merged.

And second, read your in game messages. It ain’t June 6, 10am PDT yet is it? You got at least 11.5 hours to go.

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Will you guys notify us on twitter EVERY SINGLE time when the quest is available? If you guys can't do at least that, I don't see a reason to follow you on twitter.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    Will you guys notify us on twitter EVERY SINGLE time when the quest is available? If you guys can't do at least that, I don't see a reason to follow you on twitter.

Dude. Also seriously? Post in a current thread that is in topic. No. No one is going to Twitter about Deadpool every day. Especially not when you’re asking in a Stark thread.

Login to check or maybe check on Trucos MCOC Facebook page.