**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question to the uncollected summoners out there

With all the ruckus going on about this months quest I was wondering what’s the strength of everyones team when doing the uncollected monthlies ?

I haven’t been uncollected that long ( since just after the bishop/ sabertooth mutant quest ) and I haven’t had much luck with my 5* pulls so I usually complete one run through ( with the help of a few revives ) with a team of 4* 5/50’s occasionally subbing in a 4/40 if I need a certain champ .

So what’s your average team strength when doing uncollected?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Around 49000
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    same as you, my only 5* top is medusa, but really i don't care if i can't complete the uc difficulty, i try again next month, there is no rush for me because i enjoy the game even if i play without alliance
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Around 43,000 my A team.
    But since most of those are generally in AQ/AW I do most of my runs with a 33,000 (all 5/50)
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    mine is 30k, one rank 4 5 star and the rest are 5/50 4 stars, i just 100% uc last night
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    A pack of 5/50 and a R3 Magik
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Around 33k
    Usually 4/55 SL and 4 5/50s depending on who I'm fighting.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Mines about 32,000... give or take
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    32-35,000 depending on which champs I’m using. Though that’s gone up the last month or two, only Uncollected EQs I’ve missed are the very first one and I skipped last month to finish Act 5. 5/50 4*s are more than capable of getting through them if you play it right and the rewards are well worth it. Handy to have a few different types of champs available to be a better match for each different challenge they add in. For example, this month my yondu is proving to pretty useful to deal with the adaptoid regen. If you’re struggling practice your intercepts. Doesn’t matter where, but use the champs you’d normally bring. Some feel slightly different when you try to intercept so it’s good to get used to each one. ROL would be a good place to try. With the harder content it definitely favours an intercept playstyle rather than parry since the block damage is higher and a few have every attack unblockable. I find the easiest way to intercept is to put some space between you, let your character walk forward, and swipe for a dash attack just as they start to dash towards you. There are lots of ways to do it, but that’s how I’d recommend getting the hang of it.
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49
    same as you, my only 5* top is medusa, but really i don't care if i can't complete the uc difficulty, i try again next month, there is no rush for me because i enjoy the game even if i play without alliance

Exactly , I’m also a solo player ,although I did make my own alliance to have access to the alliance events.
    What will be , will be . As long as I progress , not matter how small that progression is I’m good .

• Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49

Thanks for everyone’s reply’s , I’ve been trying to decide whether or not to rank up a couple more 4stars to rank 5 to give me a bit more choice of champs to use or wait until I’ve got a decent 5 star . Your reply’s have helped me make up my mind 👍
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Some 32-33k..
    3x 5/50 champs and 2x 3/45 usually.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1 r5/65 magik
    1 r4/55 AA
    R4/55 hyperion
    6* 1/25 rulk
    Last person is a as needed but normally r3/45 5* or r5/50 5*
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    What's always more important than the team rating is the champions required for each month - case in point Ronan for this event quest.
    Always follow who the MVP's are for the month and even a 3* can get the job done if you got skill.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    1 3/45
    2 5/50
    2 4/40

in total about 25000, and managed 100% last eq