**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just curious, do most of you use 1 hand or 2 hands to play this game.?

I developed the perhaps unfortunate habit of playing with one hand as I like to hold my iPad or phone and play with the other. I have benn playing for about 5 months and find myself struggling at Master events. I know right from the start the instructions say to play with both hands.

Just curious, do most of you use 1 hand or 2 hands to play this game.? 116 votes

1 hand
8%
WiMakadqqedfyvrMets17RikuremaAb_SamadRaymundo86ghostgigi2John757spaceoctopusjay_den 10 votes
2 hands
91%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomNevvBCaptain_KandiceSnakeEyes69BadroseThe_OneBitterSteelDebashis1922Willjackson16Darkstar4387HULK_BREAKDeadbyrd9FabiusBRLosspikAxeCopFire920MarkPiviotabiew78NikoBravo 106 votes

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    2 hands
    I know there are people who play with one hand, at least for easy content, but it is easier for me to play with two hands and not look at the screen than play with one hand.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You didn't put an option for Both. I use one hand for grinding arena, two hands for doing story and monthly quests. I feel discriminated against lol.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    2 hands
    Addyos wrote: »
    You didn't put an option for Both. I use one hand for grinding arena, two hands for doing story and monthly quests. I feel discriminated against lol.

how do you use one hand for grinding arenas lol, theres no auto fight in arena.
  • Kybeans777Kybeans777 Posts: 14
    That is amazing. I struggle enough with two hands haha. Very cool
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    2 hands
    Most of the time i use both hand.. But occasionally, in easy/beginner mode, i don't even use hand at all... :D
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Addyos wrote: »

how do you use one hand for grinding arenas lol, theres no auto fight in arena.

I cradle the phone with the four fingers of my left hand and use my left thumb to fight. Comes in very handy if I'm eating or doing something otherwise with my right hand. It's a big IPhone 6s Plus in a big Otterbox case, so the size is convenient for me to do this one-handed for arena grinding.
    You should check out Brian Grant in his streams. He does something similar as well while reading and replying to comments.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    1 hand
    I used to do one hand because of my arthritis and my thumbs don't work very well. When I upgraded alliances and had to face harder content I had to learn to switch to two. I now use both hands but still almost never use my thumbs, and I'm just a couple lanes away from Elder's Bane. I believe you will need to use both hands to progress, but find a technique that works for you.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    1 hand
    And the vote was supposed to be for two.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    2 hands
    I use my feet
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    I use both but use index fingers instead of thumbs
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    2 hands
    I play with two hands, there’s times where I did play one handed for roughly 6 months due to wrecking my left arm
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    2 hands
    I came expecting an inappropriate joke. XD
  • none I use my toes and from time to times I use my nose. depends on my mood tho
  • 2 hands
    kal81ju5cgxj.gif
  • SaphyaerSaphyaer Posts: 52
    Looks like I might have to retrain.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I use my feet so I can stomp the enemy.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    2 hands
    This poll is dumb. What’s next? Wad or fold?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Error there’s no option for tongue
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    2 hands
    How do you one hand the game? I have great respect for those who do. The only two ways I can think you could do this would be to use your index and pinky, or constantly move your index back and forth across the screen. Both are pretty hard.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited August 2018
    For hard content I use 2 but when I’m hooked up at dialysis I have to play with one hand easier content is fine but master and up I need two (on my I pad.)
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    2 hands
    I use my tongue to clear Uncollected 100%.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    2 hands
    I use my toes
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    2 hands
    Hands, feet, nose, tongue, all too easy. I sit on my phone to fight the hydra adaptoid
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    2 hands
    I was resisting the urge to say something smart, but I think we can all take a joke.

"It's a complex process of using Metatarsals and Phalanges with an Electronic Device, that requires both balance and equilibrium. One false move, and one could find themselves in Traction."