**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry stops working?

Yesterday i was playing the arena, and in that time i noticed that i do a perfect block and the enemy dosent get stun, or if they get stun the stun last like 0.1 mili sec, and that start hapening to me on AQ more frequently today and on AW to. it's there a mastery that can't stop the stun from parry? and i want to point out that every time they didn't get pary or they get but for 0.1 mili sec was the first time i paryed them.

Comments

• ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    PARRY STOPS WORKING?
    YES
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    ZAQ wrote: »
    PARRY STOPS WORKING?
    YES
    are you sarcatisc?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Perhaps they had the limber mastery
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Alzkabet wrote: »
    Yesterday i was playing the arena, and in that time i noticed that i do a perfect block and the enemy dosent get stun, or if they get stun the stun last like 0.1 mili sec, and that start hapening to me on AQ more frequently today and on AW to. it's there a mastery that can't stop the stun from parry? and i want to point out that every time they didn't get pary or they get but for 0.1 mili sec was the first time i paryed them.

Arena: opponent player's champions have limber
    AW: opponent player's defender has limber mastery/on limber node
    AQ: who were you fighting? Sentinel? Or random champion? Miniboss? Boss? It shouldn't be happening in AQ except maybe agent venom.
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    Alzkabet wrote: »

Arena: opponent player's champions have limber
    AW: opponent player's defender has limber mastery/on limber node
    AQ: who were you fighting? Sentinel? Or random champion? Miniboss? Boss? It shouldn't be happening in AQ except maybe agent venom.

i fought magik
    The limber redues the times when u stun them, but they need to get stack from what i know?
    For example iron fist in AW just got stun for 0.1 sec first time that i paryed him
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Parry works on ability accuracy, maybe the oppenent was using magneto or some other character to that lowers it
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Just read. Mastery, youtube vids.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    My parry, block, dashing backwards stops working arbitrarily, I think it's still an issue on Android.