**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doc Oc

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
So I have a duped 5* Doc Oc at rank 2 but I’m having trouble seeing why some people think he’s really good. I’m not saying he’s bad but I feel like maybe I’m not playing him right or I’m just missing something. If anyone could enlighten me as to how I could utilise Doc Oc that would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I think sp2 is really good. Solid damage, and stun if I remember correctly. Heavy attack has good range too.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Awesome thanks guys! I didn’t know about his SP2, will definitely check it out! :)
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Hey Duke_Silver!

EnderDraco58 is exactly right in that his SP2 is very useful and can cause a nasty stun. (Thanks for your input, EnderDraco58!)

From personal experience, I've found him to be very useful even when unduped, though he requires a little bit of attention paid to his Research Categories, as each provide different effects based on Breakthroughs.

Because you've awakened him, you also get added/slightly different effects on Breakthroughs.

For example, if you have Parry as part of your Mastery Setup, you're able to gain points toward the Chemistry Research Category more effectively than a standard block. This allows you to deal direct damage based on health gained, as well as perform a partial Life Steal.

Another good one is the Physics Category, which increases upon your opponent gaining Power. With him awakened, this allows him to drain power, as well as steal 10% of it too.

It should be noted however, that his natural Block Proficiency is lower than most other Champions, so it might be a good idea to invest a couple of points in the Block Proficiency Mastery to help bolster him a bit if you intend to use him more frequently.

All in all, I'd say he's a good champion to have, and I must say congratulations for not only getting him as a 5*, but also managing to awaken him too!

We hope this helps!

Doc oc has never stunned for me.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    So yea, just double checked and Doc Oc does NOT stun on any of his specials.

You'd think kabam employees would research stuff before spewing on the forums. Alot of ppl take those gold letters as scripture.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    That is strange, I also found no stun on the special 2... Hmmm
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    My top champ is a duped doc ock he doesn't stun...